Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
Awwwww, Blaze! I hope you feel much better very soon! I don't think you will be by yourself much longer, sweet redhead boy. I lit a candle for you and your meowmie
Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...g&cid=15186510

Oh Blaze, I'm so happy that the whitecoats have found out the problem. Sore throat? That's bad enough for us feeble hoomans - I can only imagine how awful that is. Please sit still while your Meowmie give you the fluids. You will feel so much better and you will heel faster.

Still praying for you sweetie.
Slick and Merlin
Thanks so much for lighting candles for us. Thanks also to everyone else for all of the get well wishes. He's still in the bathroom. He only peed today in his litter box and he didn't finish all of his dry food which is unlike him. I think he slept a lot today and he looked very sleepy when I got home. I let Alani hang out with him for a bit while I fed my four other cats. Alani wanted out of the bathroom and Blaze was sitting in his comfy cat bed. I'm not sure about Baytril but I do know that some antibiotics tend to make animals sleep more and also make them lose their appetites. If everything continues to go well, Blaze will be let out of the bathroom tomorrow night.