Thread: What breed?

What breed?

This was actually a while ago, but I was looking through my photos and I found these. I found a dog running around the street late in the evening. He was very friendly, no tags. I decided to keep him over night and take him to the shelter in the morning. I'm pretty sure he found his way home pretty quickly cause his picture never showed up on the "found dogs" page on the shelters website. I'd say by the look of this dog he was very loved. He was super sweet.

Anyway I was curious what breed he is. I was thinking maybe Australian Cattle Dog mix?

I think this was maybe a trick he had learned. Like "smile" or something. I went to give him a treat and he just kept doing that. (He would sit and give his paw too) It might look like he's growling but he was very friendly.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Awww! He's cute! I see the ACD in there! Foxy is part ACD and she used to do the smile thing a little bit when you would rub her belly. She doesn't seem to do it as much as she used to. Looks like he could stand a good teeth cleaning.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=32038&dateline=129651  4765
    My Family left to right Riku - Lynx Point Siamese mix, Riley - Domestic Short Hair Tabby, Phoebe - Domestic Medium Hair Tabby, Foxy - Australian Cattle Dog mix - March 2001 - September 15, 2012, Autumn - Labrador Retriever Mix
    Dear Husband and Myself - homo sapiens - James and Becky

Maybe Pointer as well as ACD in there, given the long legs and thinner build!
    I've Been Frosted

Have no idea what the breed but I love that 3rd picture with the big smile. My little terrier does the same thing when she greets us or when she just wants to be spoiled.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

I am willing to guess he has some terrier in him so I would say a Terrier mix, of what I dunno.
    In loving memory of Tigger 2003-2009. In loving memory of Ashes 2001-2013.