Thread: Gorgeous Goldie

Gorgeous Goldie

Wow Goldie, what a pretty pretty girl you are. And what a wonderful life you have! Sounds as if your garden is the perfect cat jungle. And when you are done with all the adventure there are humans to give you nose scritchies.
    No wonder you grew up to be such an intelligent girl (and I wonder why in kitties intelligence often comes masked as naughtiness)
    We congratulate today as you are Cat of the Day
    Kiri, who is a tabby girl about your age and who is named after a New Zealander sends special purrings.

Goldie, you are absolutely beautiful! How wonderful that you love to have fun in your garden! I would love to give you gentle nose scritchies today -- perhaps your person will give you some for me ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, pretty girl Goldie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Goldie

That is a MARVELOUS photo of you, Goldie! Take care, I hope you stay content just watching the birds; although you are still very much a hunter at heart, it's probably best to just sit back and admire the birdies, amiright? Congratulations on your special day and don't venture out too much while you're gamboling around your pretty garden!
    CatFan

Goldie what a beauty you are!!!

I love that picture of you in the garden. Are you keeping an eye on bugs and birds? I hope you are enjoying your special day today. Maybe having a special treat or two?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings gorgeous Goldie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Major props to the very talented photographer who captured you in all of your feline glory! Your coloring and markings are so unique, so lovely! And while that peony (my favorite flower) is pretty indeed, it pales in comparison to your exquisiteness!
    I had to laugh reading of a few of your cherished pastimes...being vacuumed (or "Hoovered," as you say across the pond), bouncing off walls and having your teeth brushed! What a lovely, joyful soul you are, Goldie, and your human so very lucky to have a furkid as special as you to call her/his own!
    Hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires, and more!
    Love and cuddles to you, gorgeous Goldie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Goldie,

My, my, You are as beautiful as the flowers that surround you.
    You sound like a wonderful friend to have. Congratulations on being
    honored as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you many years
    of happy days playing in your garden.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Goldie, it is a pleasure to meet you. You are beautiful and I love that photo--just lovely. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Goldie

I loved Goldies photo and she sounds like an amazing bundle of good times Hope you all had a special day today with extra laughs, peace and love

Goldie, you are absolutely gorgeous! Inside and out! Playing in the garden, bird watching, and even being good for your mommy while keeping good hygiene. What a remarkable little kitty you are.

Happy COTD, Goldie!

Goldie

She is such a wonderful kitty! I love her beautiful stripes and cute white toes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

11. Goldie! You are the vision of feline perfection. The light, your eyes, your fur....made even better by your sense of humor and fun!!!!!

How I wish I could play games with you! But you live so far away...

Congrats Goldie - our Golden COTD!

Goldie!

What a pretty SMART girl you are, Goldie!
    You have a great life...have a great COTD as well!