Thread: Garfield

Garfield

Garfield you are such a precious kitty and oh so kitten like. I think your name fits you perfectly. You have a happy day and try to get in as much trouble as you can
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Where was the CUTENESS ALERT!!! Such a cute ORANGEMAN, and his Mommy LOVES you!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Quote Originally Posted by kb2yjx View Post
    Where was the CUTENESS ALERT!!! Such a cute ORANGEMAN, and his Mommy LOVES you!! HAPPY COTD!!
    I second that!

Garfield I need some head butts too! And I would laugh my head off watching you play 'Human Wac-a-mole'.

Happy COTD Fuzz Ball!

Good morning sweet Garfield! Your lovely face put a biiiiiig smile on my face this morning you're such a little angel!
    Congratulations for being our COTD, I hope you're enjoying your special day at home being properly spoiled and getting lots of treats

Lots of love and kisses for you, sweetie!
    astrid

Wow!
    What a Great Cat of the Future and Cat of the Day you are Garfield and well as being a very Fine Owesome Orange Cat.
    You certainly are quite the lively playful Cat , and a joy to be around , and a joy to have as a Cat Companion for so many more years to come.

You are such a distinctive Cat with your folded ears , you should be in advertising.
    You would be our Newest Super Star Cat!!

Michael Angel, Miquelito , Mikey Fluffy Tail, Roadblock Angel, Orangie Angel, Nugget Angel and Orange Blossom Angel are starting thier Owesome Orange Cheers and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES For Our Newest Owesome Orange Friend ^^ Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Godd Looking Garfield ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

MASSIVE cuteness warning! Oh my goodness! Garfield, what a darling orangey you are! And smart, too -- playing games, giving your people kisses and keeping everyone on their toes! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Garfield!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Garfield, it is a pleasure to meet you. You really do sound as if you are a darling cat--so smart, funny, and loving too. Those photos of you are absolutely beautiful. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Garfield what an adorable imp you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I specially like the one of you and your mommy. I can't tell who has the biggest smile!!! It never gets boring at your house when you are awake, does it?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garfield!

What a cute, funny guy you are, Garfield! I love your personality and antics!
    May everyday be COTD for you, cutie!

Garfield,
    Congrats on COTD. You are super cute and I have 2 orangies that are very mischevious so I'm sure you are just as bad as they are.

Amy

OMG - Garfield - how CUTE are you??? That picture of you with your tongue out (probably ready to bop someone's head) is just precious!!

Congratulations on your COTD honors, honey, I'm sure your family is throwing you a big party!! Have a great evening!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello Garfield,

It's a real pleasure to meet you today sweet boy. I just loved
    seeing your picture and reading about all your antics at your house.
    I tell you, I would love to visit just one afternoon & watch Karate Kitty
    in action. LOL Congratulations on being our adorable CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long & happy life with your loving folks.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there Garfield! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Someone lift me up of the floor! Oh, you most definitely require a cuteness alert warning! How ADORABLE are you!!! But that photo of you with your Mommy is simply heart melting!
    What a wonderful life awaits you, Garfield...Oh wait! You're clearly already off to a great start!
    Thanks for ending my day with a huge smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, and every minute of your happy, love filled life!
    Cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Garfield!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Garfield

It was great seeing your Garfield as COTD!! No wonder you are all mad about him What a charming, delightful little sweetheart Hope he has a wonderful day doing all his favorite, albeit occasionally weird things!! Garfield's a little Superstar! Peace and love

Garfield

He is an adorable kitty! I love his orange tabby stripes and cute face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.