Thread: Bartie health update

Bartie health update

Bartie had his check up last week. His t-cells levels were through the roof!!! The last time I had bloodwork done, his levels were 14. Last week, they were 70!!!!! Dr. Soutter upped his Methamizone to .75 twice a day and we'll do another blood work up in another month or so. We're both stumped as to why there was such a huge spike in his t-cell levels.

Everything else is fine. We'll be celebrating his "Gotcha Day" soon. And he'll be celebrating 16th birthday as well!!! I adore this old man!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I love the older kitties. We should make a thread for all of them. My Mac is about 14-years-old and I love him more every day!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Here's hoping the meds help Bartie! What a beautiful boy!

Give him some cuddles for me.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I sure hope that the new doseage will do the trick. My Storm is 16 and he also has hyperthyroidism. He does well as long as he's fed on schedule. If I'm late then he has some problems with chewing on things to make himself throw up. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent Bartie's way.

Old kitties are no different than old humans, sometimes medications just need to be adjusted, as the body isn;t processing things as it once did. Here's hoping this does the trick.
    I've Been Frosted

Orbax is the CURE for chronic sinus infection - Snot Rockets- Herpes Virus

I read a post from you that brought me to the thread from brettloveskittiez that CURED Nanu of snot rockets recently. I just posted it tonight on this site so that others can benefit from the knowledge.

Feline herpes leaves some kittens/cats with chronic sinus infections that cause slug like snot to rocket from their nose day & night. I know you experienced this with your kitty and spent an enormous of time trying to cure him. Please tell others....

ORBAX is the answer!

30 days taking a single 22.7mg pill of Orbax and Nanu does not sneeze, hack, cough or choke. She is relieved of the sinus headache she must have had and sleeps better and is all around much sweeter. Thank you for bringing us to the cure.

Best wishes with Batie. Thank you..... Linda and Nanu

SNOT ROCKETS??? LOL!! That's a new one!

My RB Mollie Rose had the same issues that Maya Linn does. The vets in MI put her on Orbax and Interferon and it worked. I started giving her Antirobe on Tuesday and she hasn't been sneezing at all. I give her 1 ml twice a day and it seems to be working.

Bartie is doing okay. He's due for another blood draw the end of this month so we'll see.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!