Thread: Wonderful orange James

Wonderful orange James

James from San Clemente, we are so glad you got rescued when you were a tiny sick baby and we are so glad your new family helped you with your hurting little pawsie.
    Now you are a wonderful elegant orangie and are your family's pride and joy-just as it should be.
    If you were a boy you could go to the beach and surfing-being a cat I suppose you prefer to bask in the San Clemente sun

We were wondering when a New Owesome Orange Cat would be Our Cat Of The Day, and James you certainly are well worth the wait.
    And not only are You an Owesome Orange Cat . but a Saved Cat as well.

That is such a Happy Ending to what could have been a sad story and what a blessing that your Family adopted so so young so you would have that extra time to bond with them.

Michael, Miquelito, Mikey Fluffy Tail, Orange Blossom, Road Block , Nugget and Orange are starting Thier Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Owesome Orangie ^^ And Our Newst Friend ^^ Saved Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Jewel Of A Cat, James ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Handsome Orangie!

James, you are just the most handsome orange kitty I've seen! It sounds as if you found the purrfect forever family and that they love and adore your very much. Congratulations handsome orange man!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

James what a gorgeous guy you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. I don't know what it is about orangies. There is just something special about them, almost magical to me. They are mostly sweet tempered and you see to fit that 100%. I'm so glad you have a safe home and loving family all your own now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello James,

So nice to meet you & read your story. I think you are a very handsome
    fellow & have a sweet & loving personality.I loved seeing your pictures too.
    You are a lucky boy to have been found by kind & loving people who loved
    giving you a chance to share a home with them. Congratulations on being
    our super handsome CAT OF THE DAY. Sending smoochies for your
    cheek. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Howdy Neighbor! We live right next door to you on the south Orange County coast! We think you are gorgeous and we are so glad you found the right people to fix you and mend your paw. We were foundlings too so we know how special it is to find people who love you even if you are from the streets. And we think your name is really cool!

Congrats James...COTD!

From San Juan Capistrano
    Edwina and Eddie
    e/s

Happy Cat of the day, Sir James!

Greetings James! Happy Cat of the day to you!!!

What a beautiful, heartfelt tribute your devoted young person has shared with us...and oh, your photos are simply exquisite, and heart melting! What a very special, caring and loving forever family you have been blessed with! And in return for their compassion and caring, what a sweet and loving best furkid and friend your family been blessed with! I'm with your family...rescue is definitely the way go, and you, beautiful James, are living proof of its priceless reward...unconditional love! (Great thanks to your mom for her dedication to rescue!)

Glad to hear your paw is all healed, James...your fur now shiny and thick, your eyes bright, and your heart full of love for life and your people! What a happy beginning rescue story is yours!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day, sweetheart, reveling in your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires, and more!
    Love and cuddles and little kisses back to you, precious James!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

ORANGEMEN are just so hard to resist! HAPPY COTD!
    Nine is Fine!!

James!

What a cute guy you are!
    I love to read about happy rescues...may everyday be COTD for you, sweet James!

James

What an excellent kitty! I love his white toes and bright eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Blog Entries

James

I LOVE James!!! He is a brilliant COTD :love Hope ya'll enjoyed your day, peace and love

Blog Entries

James

I LOVE James!!! He is a brilliant COTD Hope ya'll enjoyed your day, peace and love

James, you're such a handsome orangie. I've always had a soft spot for orangies because they're not only gorgeous but they also have the best personalities too. They're usually goofballs and very entertaining and it sounds like you fit this description. I'm so glad that you were given a second chance at life and have now found the perfect loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Hi, James! You are orange and precious and I LOVE happy endings! A perfect Sunday COTD! I hope you had a wonderful special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678