Thread: Romeo

Romeo

what a beautiful bird you are, Romeo. Such a pretty boy. I hope you have an awesome day, and maybe even learn a new word.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

I wouldn't have guessed you are a youngster, with such vivid and bright feathers already! Obviously, I don't know much about birds. I just thought fabulous plummage such as you are sporting doesn't come until an older age. I wish you a very happy POTD celebration with your devoted guardian, and maybe you will learn to proudly announce to the computer customers that you have been chosen our splendid POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Romeo, and to your proud mom Sara, too!
    What a magnificent, simply stunning creature you are! Your brilliant coloring is spectacular, and as your name would have us believe, you're just as loving as you are beautiful...and smart, and joyful, with personality to spare! What a lucky person your mom is, having a best feathered friend in you, and the store such a unique and welcoming mascot and official greeter! You've only been with your mom a short while, but already you two have forged one very special bond of love and trust, one that will surely grow even stronger and deeper with time!
    Enjoy your well earned day atop Pet Talk's top perch, Romeo, being spoiled rotten!
    Much love to you, beautiful Romeo! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Romeo what a stunning fellow you are!!!

Your wonderful picture made me smile today. I live in SE Kansas and have been to your beautiful state many times. I've not been lucky enough to be to your city though. It can't help but be beautiful if for no other reason, than you are there. I bet you will be talking up a storm before long. Hopefully you will get a specially yummy treat today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Romeo

Romeo is pure magic and just perfect all the way around!! Beautiful bird, fabulous POTD!! Peace and love

Hello Romeo,

You would make a wonderful mascot for any business. I would
    sure patronise any shop where you would be the greeter in chief.
    Congratulations on being our gorgeous PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Romeo, your colors are absolutely beautiful. Not only are you handsome but sounds as if you are smart too. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

You're a very handsome bird, Romeo. That's great you enjoy all the people at work, must be lots of fun.

Romeo

What a great bird! I love his beautiful colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.