Thread: Lovely Lilac!

Lovely Lilac!

Hi, beautiful Lilac! What a sweet bunny you are and you have a whole school full of fans! I enjoyed meeting you and reading about how you spend your days at school. I'm sure you are super-smart! Happy Pet of the Day, sweet bunny Lilac!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lilac you are indeed one gorgeous bunny!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and reading about you today. How wonderful that you have an entire school full of human family. I bet the ones who are lucky enough to have you vist over holidays are thrilled.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Lilac

Lilac has such a pretty name and she is a wonderful, cute little bunny She should be proud to be the school mascot and I'm sure she makes every students day brighter Peace and love

You're a very pretty bunny. Jupiter would be jealous of her being pet by kids all day. What a nice girl.

Hi there Lilac! A very happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful name (my favorite flower) for one beautiful bunny girl! And oh, doesn't that bowl of fresh greens look yummy!!!

What a special job you have, Lilac, being mascot to your school, best friend and mentor to all the students! How lucky all of your young friends are, having a sweet and loving furry friend to greet them each morning, keep them smiling throughout the day, and oh how they (and you) must enjoy those extra special weekend and holiday visits to their homes! I'll bet you're one terrific teacher too, helping them to learn all about the priceless rewards of animal love and companionship, responsible animal guardianship! I only wish my school had a furry mascot as special as you when I was growing up!

If I were teacher I'd give you a huge GOLD STAR for being so devoted to your students, but hopefully you and the students, the entire school, will be just as proud to see you being honored here today!

Hope you're treated to a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Lilac! Maybe teacher will slip you a few extra raisins and oatmeal squares!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Lilac! Wishing for you and all of your classmates, many more happy years of shared love and learning! And keep up the good work, holding down the fort at your school, keeping everyone in line and on their toes! (Your "great escape" ventures had me laughing out loud!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a pretty girl Lilac! I bet you love all the kids at the school! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lilac

What a cute bunny! I love her sweet little nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.