Thread: My friend's cat "So" has suddenly decided to mark her territory...

My friend's cat "So" has suddenly decided to mark her territory...

Well , my friends Suzanne and Marcel have a little problem with their lovely cat "So" who is now 7 yo. She has suddenly decided (once or twice a week) to mark her territory by leaving some urine on things that are coming from outside their house ( scarf of a friend invited for supper, books from the library, Suzanne's hand bag,....) as well as in some corners of their house. They have try to put a special spray around the house but it didn't work but they just don't understand why is this happening NOW after 7 years without any problem. Nothing has changed in their daily lifes, they haven't move houses, they haven't got any kids, or anything that could have affected their love and care for "So" , so if you can help them , or give them any clue of what could be happening or what they could do..... thank you in advance

Sorry for my bad english again , but I normally speak french...

love from Belgium

Pierre and Alfred (who is feeling better , as the antibiotics seem to work now)

Hi Pierre!! Your English is great! But to some here you may as well be talking French because this is the Dog Board! Maybe you could move it over to "Cat General???" I know MANY of us there have dealt with this problem and would be happy to offer advice!!

So glad to hear the positive update on Alfred! Give him a hug from me and see you on the "cat side!!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~