Thread: Lovely Lucy Bombay Kitty

Lovely Lucy Bombay Kitty

What a sweet looking cat; I love anything with Siamese in it! Take good care of each other for many years to come.

What a beautiful little lady you are Lucy, indeed you are lovely. I have had kitties that It seemed I could communicate with but my RB kitty Petey always seemed to know what I was thinking too. Have a wonderful COTD today Lucy and tell Oscar I said Hi!

R.I.P. My friend Kaff
    4/26/1958-1/9/2011

Oh Lucy, you are gorgeous. Love that pink scarf!

There is nothing like a cat as a best friend.

Also love your green eyes in that first pic.

Enjoy being COTD.

What a Dear Ebony Darling you are Lucy and its so hard to believe that you are a Senior Kittyzen!
    You really look so much younger than your age , due we know to love and TLC by your Guardians.

You truly are such a Great Cat Companion, and with all My Found Ctas, I have never had one of them who could say my name!!

We Found Cats , especially Tubby Two , Ebony Beau Tubster Two , Ebonite Tubbette , Ebony Beau Tubster Two and Tubster Panther are sending a Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Ebony Lady ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newst Cat Of The Day^^ Likeable lucy ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Lucy, it's a pleasure to meet such a young looking 13 year old cat. I enjoyed reading about you and can see that your human loves you very much. I hope you have more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Lucy, what a gorgeous kitty lady you are with your sleek, shiny black coat and your bright green eyes! I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

ur cat ids really beautiful !!

Ur cat is so beautiful my cat bubbles even agree's he sends this she has got the paw of approval from bubbles !!!

Lucy what a breath-taking beauty you are!!!

You look quite stunning in pink, by the way. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. Your sweet pictures sure made me smile.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Lucy

Lucy the black beauty is COTD, hurrrrray! Lucy is a magnificent feline and a wonder to behold Hope she is spoiled rotten today and please give her a wee cuddle for me : Peace and love

Lucy

What a beauty.

Hi there Lucy! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a stunningly beautiful, elegant, grand dame you are, Lucy! And I have to agree with my fellow posters; it's hard to believe you are 13 years young! What a very special bond you and your mommy share, and how lucky she is, having a beautiful best friend, confidant and soul mate in you, Lucy!
    Hope you and Oscar are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to the max by your proud mommy! You sure deserve it, sweetheart!
    Love and cuddles to you, beautiful Lucy, and to Oscar, too! Wishing for you all, many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucy!

What a shiny lil' cutie you are, Lucy!
    You look so fashionable in your scarf too - lol!
    May everyday be COTD for you!

Hello Lucy,

What a gorgeous cat you are sweetie. I love your shiny black
    coat & beautiful eyes. I agree, the pink scarf goes well with your black
    fur. I do think I see Siamese in the look of your eyes. Congratulations
    on being honored as our CAT OF THE DAY.Enjoy your special day Lucy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My gosh Lucy, do you have Kitty Kontacts? In your first picture you have stunning emerald green eyes, and in your second picture you have awesome topaz copper eyes! What are your beauty secrets? I bet you'll never tell will you? Happy COTD Lovely Lucy

Skateboarders taste like Chicken.