Thread: RIP Maggie

RIP Maggie

Maggie would have been 11yrs old on March 21st of this year sadly she had to be put down last night simply due to old age. She just couldn't do it anymore, as much as it hurts me I knew it was time and was very much the right thing to do. I love this dog and don't think I'll love another dog the way I did her. She was my heart dog and was there for me when I truly needed someone. I grew up very troublesome and didn't have the best childhood, but I had her and that made everything so much better. I'll never forget you, Mags. You were absolutely incredible and will always be my best friend.

Maggie Mae 3/21/01-1/06/12

"To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

I'm so sorry about Maggie. She was a beautiful girl and I know she meant the world to you. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Eleven is a good long run for a Dobe, and she knew she was loved every minute. She has left deep pawprints on your heart, we know, and she will always be a part of you.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Maggie girl I always loved her and loved seeing pictures you posted of her. You loved her very much and gave her a great life!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I am so sorry to hear this. I know how much you loved her. RIP pretty girl!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Maggie.

I'm very saddened to hear this
    RIP Maggie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm very sorry for your loss.What a Beautiful girl Maggie was.

Rest Well Maggie.

I am so sorry.

RIP Maggie
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Maggie. She was such a beautiful dog! I can tell from your pictures that you were the best of friends and how very much she meant to you. You gave her the final gift of love by releasing her from any suffering. That was a great act of kindness. She was given to walk with you for awhile and then a Voice greater than yours called her name and she had to go. But love is the strongest force and it is eternal!
    You will always have her in your heart and she will always have you in hers.
    Nothing can ever change the relationship you had with her. It's there forever. One day the sadness will be replaced by smiles when you think of her. But for now please know you have my deepest sympathy for the ache you have in your heart.
    RIP, sweet Maggie.

I am so sorry. I always loved seeing photos of your gorgeous Maggie . RIP lovely girl.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Unhappy

I am so sorry to read the time had come for your beautiful Dobie girl to leave you. {{hugs}}

Rest in Peace beautiful Maggie girl

SO sorry she had to go, but I'm sure she would thank you for letting her go when the time was right. I know how it feels to lose a dog and you will heal. Just give it time. RIP Maggie. P.S. Love the pics
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Oh I'm so sorry. I'm just seeing this. I'm so sad for you.