Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arthur

Arthur

Oh King Arthur you are SUCH a special and beautiful boy. You are one of the prettiest cats I have ever seen(and I have seen a lot). You look very noble and I bet you get lots of pampering!!! That is always a good thing for kings! I love you and I hope you have a happy day as COTD! Tell your humans to pet you for me.

King Arthur, you are just gorgeous! And cute too! I, too adopted a rescued Dutch kitty some years ago (I was working in the NL at that time), and she is still afraid of people, although she is a very very sweet cat :-) I'm glad you were adopted and found a good home Arthur!!!

Enjoy your day, and ask mum to give you some extra treats
    Kisses to you

Arthur

I am so sorry that you are still a fraidy cat; no need to be anymore; you know you are loved! Oh well, stay safe cutie, and happy COTD

Arthur

You are a very handsome boy and there is nothing like earning the trust of a feral cat

I second, third and fourth that handsome comment. Brown tiger kitties are dear to my heart because I previously had a kitty that looked almost like you. It sounds like you have a wonderful life and I am glad you have shleter when you decide you do not want to be inside where it is warm.

I see you have found some very intersting places to sleep.

Enjoy your day sweet Arthur.

What a Great Awesome Cat you are Arthur , and you live in such a Great Country like the Netherlands.
    You certainly like your home and you look are so happy in your yard sitting on your red blanket in the sun.

What a great Furr Ever Home and we know that Our Awesome Angels will drop by and pay you a visit and enjoy Holland on you when they make thier European Tour.

We Found Hotel Cats , now Nine are sending a Big Happy Senior Kittyzed MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Old Friend ^^and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Awesome Arthur ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dutch Pixiebob?

Yes, truly a noble and self-satisfied kitty!! So glad Arthur has an understanding furever home where he can feel safe. But I'm curious about the breed? Where does the term "Pixiebob" come from? He looks similar to some American breeds. Thanks for enlightening me. B&L's Mom1

Good Day, King Arthur, beautiful brown tabby kitty! You are magnificent! I'm glad you have a wonderful, loving home! I hope you have a wonderful day as Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

King

Enjoy all the things cat kings do! Never heard of a pixie bob but you sure are a handsome one at best!

Im back from a long respite

Hello Arthur, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome cat you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the pictures. Congrats on being COTD!

Arthur what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. The tummy up one has me still smiling!!! What a look of pure bliss!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Arthur, King of Cats! Happy Cat of the Day to you, your highness!
    What an exquisitely handsome brown tiger boy you are, Arthur! And though your human says you're still a bit of a "fraidy cat," you couldn't look more confident and content if you tried! And with all of those deluxe (and unique) outdoor napping spots you've claimed for yourself, it's no wonder you enjoy being surveying your kingdom from the comfort of a planter!
    I'm so happy for you, that you decided those many years ago to accept your forever humans' invitation to join the family! You and they make for one heavenly match!
    Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, beautiful boy, being pampered to pieces!
    Love and hugs to you precious Arthur, King of Cats!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

King Arthur

King Arthur is wonderful! Feline perfection I loved seeing Arthur's photo's and reading about his fabulous life with his family Hurrray for King Arthur COTD!! All the best, peace and love

Congratulations on being our COTD King Arthur! You do look like you are the King of your backyard kingdom. I hope you get lots of loves and treats today. I have a kitty that leaks when you cuddle him, too! It is so cute.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hello Arthur,

What a absolutely handsome & sweet boy you are. You look
    so much like one of my porch kitties. Only he is much younger. I loved
    seeing all of your sweet pictures. Especially liked the one of you laying
    on your back. Congratulations on being our precious CAT OF THE DAY.
    May you have a long, healthy & happy life with people who love you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt