Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Boy

Good Boy

Hello Good Boy, I think you could also be called Sweet Boy or Lucky Boy. How kind of that human to take you in when you appeared on her doorstep. I see your extra toes but I think that just makes you cuter. I can see that both of you are happy and that you are loved. You are such a cute boy and I like your colors. Oh, Yes, I enjoyed all the photos also. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

awwww - what a handsome polydactyl-puddytat you are! I just LOVE orange tabbies and you are quite the affectionate sweetie, too.

Have a wonderful day as COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

This must be our week for Big Happy Creamsicle Cats as Good Boy, you certainly are a wonderful Creamsicle Cat and we see that you are quite a Cute Sink Cat as well.
    Its scant wonder taht you have brought so much joy and love to your Human Companion.

You were truly meant for each other, and as young are still a Young Cat , you will have so many happy years to share your love, and maybe a Special Cat Friend to share your FurrEver Home.

Michael , Miquelito , Mikey Fluffy Tail and All of Our Owesome Orange Porch Angels are sending that Special Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat of the Day^^ , the so correctly named Good Boy!!!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Not only good but sweet, handsome, cute orange boy! Good morning, Good Boy! You are beautiful and I totally agree with your person that you were meant to be together Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Good Boy orangey kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Good Good Boy!

How cute you are; don't you love it when a cat chooses YOU instead of the other way around? Take care of each other for years to come, and thank you for rescuing such a wonderful friend like this.

Hi Good Boy! Wat a lovely name you have. I'm sure you always live up to your name, right? Well, of course you do! Humans just don't always think what you do is good. Keep on being good, lovely kitty. You are gorgeous!

Love your story and especially your name! If you didn't live in Oregon I would be sure you were related to my sweet boy Buddy in the pic down below.

Enjoy your day oh handsome orange one.

Hi there Good Boy! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, precious one! What a handsome orangeman you are, and those massive poly paws, so impressive! So much kitty to love, and as you grow older and bigger, even more furry perfection to cherish! Lucky human!

Your human may not have thought a kitty was to play such an important role in her/his life, but that was before you showed up! As so many of us here have learned, the best things in life that come our way (especially of the furry variety), are so often those we least expect, or never thought we wanted or needed in the first place! But it's clear it was meant to be that you and your person would find one another, and oh, what a heavenly match you two make; best buddies for life!
    Thanks to your proud person for sharing you and your heart warming rescue story with us all! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being loved to pieces!
    Cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Good Boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Look at all those wonderful toes on Good Boy the handsome ~COTD! You are the cats meow and I know I would have melted if you put that big paw on my knee! Good job, Good Boy you know how to win 'em over! Suhweet!

What a big ol' sweetie with those HUGE catcher's mitts for paws! Maybe you can try out for the Red Sox!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Good Boy what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. You certainly have a happy smile in them. After all, why not? you have a wonderful and loving family now. It is sweet of you to protect your mommy from those ebil flies that sometimes get inside.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Lucky Good Boy!

You were very lucky when you found your Momma, and she became very lucky too, as polydactyl cats are good luck charms. What a beautiful marmalade tuxxie you are, such a deep orange, just gorgeous. You have a very sweet face too. Congrats on being COTD and God bless both of you.

Blog Entries

Good Boy

Seeing Good Boy made my heart so happy today!! It is such a joy to know you saved this traumatized kitty from being all alone in the world and now he is loved and wanted and has everything he could ever want or need YAAAAY! Doesn't get better than that Peace and love

Good Boy, you're such a handsome orangie and such a sweetheart too. I'm so glad that you found such a wonderful loving home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Hello Good Boy,

You sure are a good boy & a lucky one too. I am so happy to
    know what a wonderful forever home you have. I love your sweet
    kitten like face, so sweet. You look like a kitty who will keep
    a kitten like attitude no matter how many years go by. Congrats on
    being chosen as our very deserving CAT OF THE DAY. Lovies and
    ear skritches for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt