Thread: Cat fun...

Cat fun...

I threw a load of blankets and sheets onto the couch to fold and walked out of the room. When I came back Buddy and Tink were playing hide and seek. The one sheet had flopped over the edge of the couch and had made like a little pocket/tent. He's hiding behind it and she's on the outside looking for him. Too funny!

my cats do that too with blankets and clothes. they also love it when there is a carton box so they slide into it and play their little games
    I Love watching them, so funny!

When Tumbles was a kitten, I kept a light "blankie" on the bed so when she would get up there to play, she didn't damage the bedspread. In the winter, the sunbeam would shine through the window directly onto "her bed"...one day I came in looking for her and didn't see her...until I saw this little bump slithering across the bed, under the blanket. Cracked me up!

It also told me not to EVER lay down on the bed without taking off the "blankie"!

Another favorite game of hers was with the Turbo Scratcher...she would get that ball rolling, run behind a "cylindrical" table we had in the corner, spy on the ball then run out, swatting that ball, then run back and "spy" ....such a good hunter!

Nothing can brighten my day more than watching a kitten or cat play!

Until next time...Annie