Thread: Lovely Lucky!!!

Lovely Lucky!!!

What a beautiful girl you were Lucky! It sounds like you were a wonderful family member and are sadly missed!
    I know you're playing happily at the Rainbow Bridge. I hope this is a very special New Years Day for your family seeing you as DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucky

I have tears in my eyes. What a wonderful loving tribute to a pretty sweet smart girl! As I read about Lucky, I could see how very much she was loved and what an important role she had in the family. She really was special as you said. I know she had a great home with you and you must miss her. I believe you will see her again one day. Thank you for telling us about Lucky. She deserves to be DOTD!

Beautiful dear girl, Lucky

I am absolutely crazy about rat terriers -- dear Lucky, what a sweet special girl you are. Loved reading the story even though the ending made me tear up.....

Much love to you and your family -- dogs are the angels who walk the Earth, so I know you are still watching over your beloved family.

CRT

Lucky, you sound like you were such a lovey lady. Bless those that took a chance on you and gave you six wonderful years with them.

You both were lucky to have found each other.

Happy Dog of the Day and Happy New Years at the Bridge!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Lovely Lucky, sweet angel girl. I too have tears running down my face after reading your family's very moving, love filled tribute, after looking at all of your precious photos. Your Christmas portrait, you in your Santa, your eyes filled with so much love, well, there are no words. I'm so, so very sorry that you are no longer there with your family in body, but I have no doubt you are looking down on them each and every day from the Rainbow Bridge, sending them you're love, comforting them. How very lucky they were to have had you in their lives those many years, to have known your loyalty and unconditional love. And one day, some day in the distant future, you will be together again, and what a joyful day that will be. I'm so very happy for your family that you were chosen for our extra special New Year's Day honors, sweetheart, and I hope seeing their beautiful angel girl, their Dog of a Lifetime, being honored here today puts a smile on their faces. You truly were one extra special girl, Lucky, the best furkid a family could ever hope for! Enjoy your big day at the Rainbow Bridge, precious Lucky. I know my fur angels Cody and Jingles are helping to make your celebration a very happy one!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Lucky

Lucky, what a divine little soul Lucky had so much to give and share with the world. I am far richer having read about her life and seeing her sweet pictures!! Beautiful DOTD, all the very best wishes in the new year to Lucky's wonderful family. Thanks for sharing your loving memories. Peace and love

Dear Lucky was a exceptional pup & I'm sure she must have been
    your special DOTD everyday. Your loving tribute to her is a
    testament to what a sweet soul she was. Thank you for sharing Lucky
    with us. She certainly was a special soul & deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lovely Lucky!

Lucky was such a beautiful sweet girl. I know that she is sorely missed. And I think that she and your family were both lucky to have found each other!

Response to Lucky posts

We weren’t expecting that our Lucky would have the honor of being the New Year’s Dog of the Day. What a wonderful surprise!

I just wanted to thank you all so much for your kind words about Lucky. It meant a lot to me to know that others could see what a wonderful little dog she was.

She definitely was my “dog of a lifetime.” I waited 42 years for a dog of my own, and we were blessed to have found such a perfect match in each other. Never having owned a dog before, I never realized how deeply they can touch our hearts. (Another lesson she taught me: now I have even more empathy for those who lose their pets.) She is sorely missed, but I, too, hope to see her again someday.

Happy New Year to you all!
    Lucky’s mom