Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's PT's Mama Kitty

It's PT's Mama Kitty

Mama, your heart knew whom to trust that day, you just didn't know it. Your mama loves you very much. And she and you won out at the end.

You are a very special kitty and this is your very special day! Enjoy!

Happy Cat of the Day, Mama.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

CONGRATS on being COTD, Mama!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Mama, your story warms my heart this morning; thank you for sharing. Of course you deserve to be COTD, sweetie, of course!! You're a wonderful Mama and now you HAVE a wonderful Mama! Have a super special day and a great New Year!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello Mama, it's a pleasure to meet such a lovely kitty. The writeup kept my attention and I am so glad your human mom was able to get you and your kittens into the house. No doubt you have a good home and are loved. I liked all the photos but that one of you and your babies was just precious. Is there anything cuter than a kitten?? I'm glad you were able to keep one of your babies. I hope you and Tinker, and Buddy too have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Its so good to see a Pet Talker Cat as Cat of the Day , especially such a Dear Cat like Mamma Cat.
    That photo of you with your Young Cats of the Future has to be one of the most touching photos of the year.

Your story reminds me so much of My Little Scrappy Two who was also pregnant , but sadly her Scrappy Three Angel was stillborn.
    It is providential Mamma Cat that you were fortunate enough to find sanctuary for your Kittens and yourself, and now here you are as Our Cat Of The Day.

Scrappy Two and My Princess Angel , both abandoned Momma Cats lead the Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Mamma Cat and Her Kittens, and blessings for thier wonderful adopters.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations to another of our beloved Pet Talk friends as Cat of the Day!!! Mama Kitty, what a great girl you are!

Last edited by phesina; 12-31-2011 at 06:08 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Mama Kitty

Mama, you are indeed a fortunate girl to have a wonderful inside loving home! We wish all stray kitties had that opportunity. You are just lovely, and have beautiful soft, super white tummy fur! Much paw applause to your mommy for rescuing you, and congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Hi there Mama Kitty, one of Pet Talk's very own! What a special honor for a very special girl, being crowned our New Year's Eve Cat of the Day and oh yes, how VERY deserving you are, "Pretty Girl"!
    Your "story" has my heart melted into a puddle of mush, sweetheart (and your photo spread)! What a wonderful story of rescue in yours (and your babies), and how lucky your family is, having a beautiful best furkid and loving "mama" in you...your babies too!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces, sweetheart! And to you and Tinker, Buddy and Casey...your entire family...wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year!
    Love and cuddles to you and the entire furry crew, precious Mama Kitty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're such a beautiful kitty Mama Kitty! What a wonderful story. Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mama Kitty what a beauty you are!!!

What beautiful babies you had!!! I loved seeing their picture. I'm so glad you learned to trust and love your mommy. I know she loves you so very very much too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mama Kitty, thanks for sharing your story with us. I never knew that Tinker was your daughter. I'm so glad that you finally let your new meowmie bring you and your kittens inside. You sure found a wonderful loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD today!!!

Hello Mama Kitty,

I loved reading your story of how you found a forever home.I also
    loved seeing all of your pictures & even pics of your sweet babies.
    I am so glad your human mom got you inside to live the good life you
    should have. Congratulations on being chosen as CAT OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you, Tinker & Buddy a long, happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I so enjoyed reading your story, Mama. You are a real sweetie! I'm glad you finally surrendered and found that living inside is quite nice. It warms my heart that you are so loved and that Tinker also came inside to stay.

Enjoy your day... and every day, and be sure to celebrate with treats and lots of fun. I wish you many more happy and healthy to come.

Congratulations Mama, on being our very special Cat of the Day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

mama

Us kitty lovers need more people in the world like you. You are an angel from heaven. God bless you for your kindness. I have 4 fur children.

Congratulations on COTD, Mama Kitty. You are SO beautiful and it is so funny how innocent you try to sound about that litter of kitties They are gorgeous and so are you. I know how hard it is to keep guys in there place Keep trying! Love ya.