Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big, Beautiful Buster

Big, Beautiful Buster

What a funny guy you are; I love all those "box" homes in the pictures. Guess you don't know how big you really are, cutie! Happy New Year, and happy COTD

OH my Goodness Buster! You are one big old gorgeous guy! As usual, my heart is melting when I see a big furry cat.

Your story gave me a smile and the picture of you sitting in the pot cracked me up! I am picturing you walking around your house dragging that pesky other cat alongside.

Oh...and that furry belly! I just want to grab you and snuggle you.

Thanks for making my day a little brighter with your story and photos. Enjoy!

Congratulations, Buster. You are one beautiful kitty.

Hello Buster, it's a pleasure to meet such a big handsome boy. You remind me of my Luke who also weighs 18 lbs and is scared of people he's not used to and he also hisses (smile). Back to you, you poor boy must get tired of being picked on by Little Cat. Maybe one day you will swat back. You sound as if you are a loving cat and smart too. I laughed when I saw you in that small box with you overflowing it. Enjoyed all the pics. Hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

What a Great Big MagnifiCat you are Big Buster , a Fluffy Puffy Maine Coon.
    We boarded a Maine Coon , Raganar Guftason, and he was a bit on the timid side as well.
    My New Cat Mikey Fluffy Tail looks like a Maine Coon, with tufts in his ears and paws, but at 7.5 pounds he is too small.

We love Big Cats as they generally as such Gentle Giants, and have so much warmth and friendship to them, and big purrs to help soothe you to sleep.

Ragnar Guftason ^^ Moose Angel ^^ and All Our Maine Coon Angels are sending a King Sized Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to OUR newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Gentle Giant ^^ Bountiful Buster ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Life Changer

Buster is indeed beautiful! He reminds me of the first cat I ever loved. (I have since loved many!) My cat was Mr. Sebastian. He indeed changed my life. I had always believed I did not like cats until he made me fall in love. Since then I have had many. Right now, I am 75 years old and still have 8 cats allowing me to share their home. Take good care of him and give him a hug in memory of Mr. Sebastian!

Hi Buster! You look adorable in all of your containers . Have fun with Little Cat..give him a few smacks if he gets too outta' control! Have a happy COTD lap kitty dude

~

Why hello there, Buster! What a beautiful cat you are with your fluffy, gorgeous coat! I absolutly love the picture of yoh in the flower pot, how cute.

Happy COTD, Buster!

RIP Sally

Buster what a hunk of gorgeous fellow you are!!!

You look a lot like my heart kitty, Leonardo who is now a Rainbow Bridge kitty. It sounds like you have the same sweet nature maine coons have. If you didn't have, you would bonk your younger brother every time he picked on you.

Boxes are like shoes, they all need to be broken in before they 'fit' properly, right? Enjoy your speical day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Beautiful Buster!

Why is it that many of the big cats are the ones who are the scaredy cats? LOL!
    Hey Buster - you are a cool cat with a loving home...and a lil' kitten to pester you for fun!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Hi there big, beautiful Buster! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! My heart skips a beat a the sight of "big boy!" My beloved Buddy was a big boy too, with a long, plush coat, just like yours! So much kitty to love! hehe Now, you in that box...TOO funny! Our kitties sure know how to make a basket, a bowl, a bag or a box, a "home," no matter how ill fitting!
    Thanks for ending my day with a HUGE smile and a laugh, a warm heart! Hope you and the scampy Little Cat are enjoying a very special day of pampering, reveling in your much deserved "top cat" kudos!!!
    Love and big Buster sized hugs to you on your big day, beautiful Buster, and to Little Cat, too! And to you and your family, wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Buster,

It's good to meet you big boy. Didn't we just meet your brother
    Little Cat a few days ago. Now you have the honor of being our sweet
    CAT OF THE DAY. You have the sweetest face Buster & I am so happy
    that you now have your very own special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

BUSTER the Box Boy

Oh my goodness gracious. I love when big fluffy cats try to squeeze into the smallest container possible. But congratulations on celebrating your Day of Days. Keep on keepin on!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Aww, Buster! You are absolutely gorgeous! I got to meet Little Cat a few days ago, and now I get to meet you I agree with tatsxxx11-- so much kitty to love! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Buster! Big hugs to you and Little Cat!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Buster, you are absolutely stunning! Can you whisper in my kitties ears to pose like that for the camera?

Happy Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)