Thread: Jack

Jack

hello Jack, What a sweet face you have. I'm glad that your family found you and gave you such a wonderful life. I hope you have many more years with them. happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi there Jack, you handsome boy! Hope you and your family are in the midst of a very special Dog of the Day bash, with you (hopefully) enjoying a Mickey D mini cone and a ride in YOUR truck (two of my 13 year old Lab's fave things to do as well)!

You have THE sweetest face, the most beautiful, love filled eyes, Jack, and my jaw nearly dropped when I read your age! You look like a kid, and it's clear you're still loving your active, adventure filled life to the max! You had the most horrific start at life, sweetheart, but thanks to the good people at the ASPCA, and your caring family, those days are long forgotten! Great thanks to them for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie the happiest of forever homes...and what a life it is! I smiled from ear to ear reading how each year you're treated to a special plate at the holiday table, and your very own cake on your birthday! Yes, like my Star you're spoiled rotten, but that's just as it should be! How blessed your family is to have a best friend and loving furkid in you, Jack...you're the best!!!

Hope you enjoyed a very merry Christmas, Jack, and to your and your family, wishes for a very happy New Year celebration, with many more yet to come!
    Lots of love and hugs and smoochies to you precious Jack, our VERY special and MOST deserving Dog of the Day...Dog of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jack,

Aren't you a cutie!!! I'm pleased to meet you sweetie. When I first
    saw those ears of yours, I thought Corgi. What a lovely combination
    of fun & smarts. I am so glad to hear that you are a real member
    of the family & celebrate all occasions, the same as family does.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you Jack.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Jack, it's a pleasure to meet you. You sure are a handsome boy and you look so young for your age. I enjoyed reading about you. Congrats on being DOTD!

Goodness me, Jack, that face shot of you, those soft brown eyes, just make me want to MELT! You have such lovely eyes, Sir Jack!

I am so sorry that life was hard for you as a baby puppy. I am pleased to read that you were rescued, and thrilled that you landed in such a wonderful family! It sounds like the world revolves around you, Jack, with planning truck rides, ball games, gifts and dinners! Ha ha haaa, what a pup, you sure are deserving of all that, and you just accept it as your due. Jack Rules! He heee. The love your human has for you jumps out from the write up. Very nice to meet you!

And, as Dog of the Day, I am sure that warrants yet another trip through the McD's drive thru!

Dear Jack! I am so happy you were rescued! I would love to get in the truck with you and go get an ice cream cone Please have your people give you some huge hugs from me ! Happy New Year and Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A Jump for Jack!

Jack - what a beautiful lil' guy you are! And intelligent too!
    Your previous owners were cruel idiots who certainly didn't deserve you...
    May everyday be DOTD for you!