Thread: Wilbur

Wilbur

What a sweetie! We have just introduced two pet rats into our lives and are starting to learn what wonderful sweeties rats can be. My daughter and I loved reading about your Wilbur and agree that he is very special indeed.

Wilbur what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. It must be lots of fun having you as a best friend. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wilbur, you little cutie! i just want to give you a big hug! you earned to be pet of the day! you must have quite the intellgent brain in your little head. you are such a loving rat and i hope you get spoiled. (maybe even show off to your cagemates) haha, enjoy today!

Hi there Wilbur! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a precious cutie patootie you are, Wilbur! Just love your "dumbo" ears, silky coat and those long, long whiskers!
    It easy to understand why your human loves you SO very much, Wilbur! You just might be the most loving, affectionate, sweetest rattie on the planet, and your person so very lucky to be on the receiving of your unconditional love! I've never been mom to a rattie, but would feel blessed to have one as special as you to share my life with!
    Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note, Wilbur! It was a pleasure reading your proud human's love filled tribute to her/his best boy, having the chance to honor you for all that you mean to her/him!
    Hope you and all of your cage mates are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration, being loved and spoiled to the max; you sure deserve it!
    Cuddles and belly rubs to you, precious Wilbur!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wilbur

What a wonderful rat! I love his cute little feet. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.