Thread: Geronimo

Geronimo

You are so interesting, Geronimo! And quite a personality to go along with your exotic looks. Your devoted guardian certainly loves you very much and by hand feeding you a bond was formed. I wish you a very happy POTD celebration and a long, healthy, happy life!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Geronimo what a handsome and happy looking fellow you are!!!

Yours has to be the biggest and happiest smile I've seen on a gecko!!! I can't help but smile back at you. I can certainly see why your daddy fell for you so hard. I bet few people can resist that smile of yours. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you, Geronimo, and belated birthday wishes to you as well!
    What a stunning creature you are, Geronimo, simply gorgeous!!! I can't get over the beauty of your photo spread! (Love that smile!) Major props to the VERY talented photographer who captured you in all of your Gecko glory!
    I so enjoyed reading all about you and your species; your early life, being cared for so tenderly by your "father," and your happy, carefree, "almost adult" life! What a heartwarming bond of love and trust you and your he have forged, a bond that will only grow deeper with time, no doubt! It's wonderful knowing that you and Flip, two unique creatures with unique needs, landed in the most caring and knowledgeable forever homes, and I hope for you all, many more happy years together!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Geronimo! I hope you and Flip are both enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved to pieces and spoiled rotten!
    Long and happy life to you, beautiful Geronimo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Geronimo

Geronimo is so awsome, I love everything about the little fella! Great name too Happy Holidays, excellent POTD Peace and love from Surrey B.C.

Geronimo

Wow, he is so beautiful! His eyes are amazing. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

wow, thankyou everyone for saying so many nice comments! geronimos day of glory is almost over but im sure he loved every minute of it! he knows hes special. spoiled him a bit today hahaha,