Thread: Marvelous Marley!

Marvelous Marley!

Be still my poodle loving heart! I have a BIG soft spot for white poodles and you are just adorable from head to toe, sweetie! I know how smart poodles are and those pictures of you are just gorgeous (especially the one with the big smile).

Have a great day as Dog of the Day! Maybe you can spend it all dressed up and lounging in bed?

Hey there Marley! You are cousin to my bichons, and wow your photos sure show up the similarities! The biggest difference is that you (and poodles in general) have long slender legs, while bichons are short and stocky.

I know exactly what your human means about the wonderful personality; yup, every is a poodle's best friend! You are so happy and such a smiley boy, all the photos are wonderful!

I sure hope your human sees this and joins PT; I have some tips on how to cope with your eye stains, which I'd be pleased to pass along.

You will notice I keep my bichons in a face trim like yours, not like a bichon cut. That is because I have so many, lol. Too much work to maintain the mustache. Sure does make you and my flock look so much alike!

Enjoy this day, Marley, have a wonderful day as you are Dog of the Day!

Happy, smiley Marley! What a cutie! I smiled as I read your bio and looked at the photos on a cloudy, grey Chicago day. I can see why everyone you meet likes you ! Happy Dog of the Day, Marley!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Marley, it's a pleasure to meet you. You seem like such a friendly sweet dog and you sure are pretty (I mean handsome). No doubt you are loved and have a good home. I hope you have many more years with your human. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Marley,

Sure looks like you are a adventurious pup & I bet you have lots of fun
    on your hikes. What a fun companion you must be. It is a real
    pleasure meeting your handsome self today & offering big congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of cyber hugs
    and kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi smilin' Marley!!!
    A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a precious Poodle pup you are Marley, beautiful in body and heart, and unmatched in your love for life, adventure, and people! You may officially be a "mini," but in all ways that matter you're a giant among canines! No surprise to learn you handily you win over the hearts of all you meet! And today you can count me among your many adoring friends and fans! What a lucky human, having a hiking partner, best friend and loving furkid in you!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your BIG heart desires, and more!
    Love and hugs to you on your big day, precious Marley!
    P.S...Thanks to your human for sharing so many photos in with your bio...They're simply beautiful, and heart melting!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Marley

Great seeing little Marley as DOTD!! Sure is a cute fella, such a joy! Happy Holidays, peace and love