Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bella (Bertie) Pic #17, Update #37

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Her front legs look short and chubby and furry in a very cute way! For her to be out from under the bed and happy with lovins from the whole family is great! When she feels really secure with them, then the other cats are next. I am so glad her new family knows to not rush her at all.

What a pretty kitty!

Oh i am tickled pink with her reaction. Her ideal weight will be between 8 and 10 pounds. She has a small frame, but was 15 pounds.

And she is a pretty kitty.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    What a wonderful home for Beautiful Bella. I hope her purrrrrrsons consider joining Pet Talk. I would love to watch her blossom in her new home.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

It's great to hear she's liking her new home. I like her new name too, Bella fits her well. Pretty name for a pretty kitty!

RIP Sally

What a happy ending for Bella! I am so glad she is adapting well to her new home. She's a very pretty cat. All of you involved with her did great!!

Awww, that's all, just Awww!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What a lucky and beautiful kitty! It sounds like Bella has found the purrfect furever home where she's loved and cared for. I wish Bella many years of good health, love, and companionship!

Concatulations, you did a wonderful job!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

This is just Fantastic News.

Bella is making nice progress. We kept the room unblocked while we were home in the evenings this week. She started coming out on her own and checking things out. I've been sick all week-end and haven't gone anywhere, so Bella has been free to roam all week-end. For the most part, she stays under a bed and sleeps during the day, then comes out in the evening and hangs with us. She's slept in bed with us a couple of times and one of those times there was another cat on the bed with us, but they did not bother each other. My old cats have done some hissing and so has Bella, but that does not bother me. Having gone through this with my other cats, I know that things will just ease up slowly until they completely tolerate each other. Right now, they mostly ignore each other. Bella has been eating good, running up and down the stairs-you can sure hear her coming! She's managed to jump up on the beds and couch a few times with no help needed, so that's been encouraging too.I don't plan on gating her off tomorrow-I think the cats are ready to give each their own space.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Thanks for the latest update. This is wonderful news!!! It sounds like she finally found the purrfect loving forever home.

I am so happy for Bella that she has found such a loving furrever home!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I am so glad Bella is doing well in her new home!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Oh i am tickled pink with her reaction. Her ideal weight will be between 8 and 10 pounds. She has a small frame, but was 15 pounds.

And she is a pretty kitty.

She sure is a pretty girl. It's so good to hear that Bella is
    blending in so well at her new home.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt