Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bella (Bertie) Pic #17, Update #37

What wonderful news! I'm glad Bertie is warming up to her new home and enjoying her new parents.

RIP Sally

A message from Bella's ( Bert's ) new meowmie:

Happy new year to you too! Bertie is doing great. She has been renamed Bella- she responded to the name and it suits her. Bella has been very friendly and responding sweetly with my son, husband and me. She's eating well and has nice litter box manners. She's very scared around the other cats right now, so we are not pushing that aspect yet. I got her a step perch which allows her to get onto the bed and also to look out the window. I'll send you a picture of her on it in a few minutes. She really is a sweetie.
    Enjoy the beginning of the new year with your bunch, and try not to think about Monday too much!
    She is just beautiful in the pic. So calm and still. And the colors of the room suit her.

Last edited by mrspunkysmom; 12-31-2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: add photo
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

That makes me so happy! I love seeing her so peaceful.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Thanks for the update. She looks great and I'm glad that she's fitting in so well. I also love her new name.

Oh, Bella, you are just so beautiful and happy in your new home! It's even color-coordinated perfectly for you!

God bless you and your new family and Anne too for bringing you together. Happy New Year!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm glad Bella is adapting to her new home.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Fabulous news. Congrats to Bella on her new home.

That is the BEST news ever! So happy you found a truly loving home for her. She looks great too. Bless you!

Bella - love the name. Living in the lap of luxury - doesn't get any better than that. Wonderful way to begin a new year

Good job, Anne

Bella is one lucky kitty. Two homes have loved her and given her a chance at a good life! You go girl!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Yay, Bertie-Bella, Mr. SPunky's Mom and your new meowmy too! Happy New Year!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    Bella is one lucky kitty. Two homes have loved her and given her a chance at a good life! You go girl!
    Thank You. I done good. We all done good. Miss Vickie for putting her in the office instead of the pound to be killed. Me for finally relenting and taking her home even though I knew Sam would have a hissy fit. And Deb for taking a chance on her. Even after all of the negatives she came to see her. And then took her home.

I do feel good. Now I am out of this for a while. Sam needs to chill out and so do I.
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Yay, Bertie-Bella, Mr. SPunky's Mom and your new meowmy too! Happy New Year!
    Bella is a beautiful name for a beautiful cat.

Thanks

Happy New Year, Cassiesmom. Jane says Happy New Year to Cassie, her sister in blue.
    Anne

This is great that you found a home for Bella with such patient people. They really sound like they love her and know how to handle her.

You done VERY good!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Her front legs look short and chubby and furry in a very cute way! For her to be out from under the bed and happy with lovins from the whole family is great! When she feels really secure with them, then the other cats are next. I am so glad her new family knows to not rush her at all.

What a pretty kitty!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda