Thread: To: Little Cat

To: Little Cat

Love the amazing pictures!! Someone who loves you really captured your cute little feline personality!! Love your beautiful tuxedo markings ... and it looks like you have the perfectly happy home with lots of trees to explore! Have a happy POTDay cute little kitty!! Lee

Lokk at those EYES!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Love the Tuxedo and all breeds. I once had for for 18 years. Like to killed me when I lost her. Looks like you woke him before he had finished his nap.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Little Cat you are such a handsome guy. I hope you have a magnificent time as our COTD today.

P.S. Have you ever tried to grow a small Goatee on your chin like this guy here?

Blog Entries

Little Cat with BiG toes!

What a cute mellow little guy you are. It looks like you use your pretty white toes a lot. Congrats on COTD and hang on!

Little Cat what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing all your pictures. The one of you sleeping on the arm of the bench made me chuckle. You look so comfy in such an uncomfortably hard spot. I bet it's lots of fun having you as a best friend.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Little Cat,

You are sure a handsome fella sweetie. I also love your sweet
    pictures. They seem to capture your many moods perfectly.Congrats
    on being chosen for honors as our adventureous CAT OF THE DAY.
    Extra treats for you & Buster today to celebrate Little Cat.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Little cat- I love your looks and your purrsonality. I would love to pet you while you have dinner and would smile if you attacked me jumping out of one of the corners you hide in.
    Hope you have a wonderful day of celebration and if there is catnip or cat treats I am sure you share them with Buster

Yesterday was Big Kat, today is Little Cat! I think we are on a roll. Will tomorrow be Mid-size Cat?

Little Cat - you have the most purrfect mask! I think you should star in Phantom of the Opera...

Congrats Little Cat with the big purrsonality!

Hi there Little Cat! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! You truly are a stunner, Little Cat! Those sparkling amber eyes of yours, contrasted against your sleek and shiny ebony coat, simply gorgeous! And kudos to the VERY talented photographer for capturing your handsome self, and all the many sides of your multi-faceted, most engaging personality, to perfection! What great photos!!!
    How lucky your family is to have a furkid as personality packed and entertaining as you in their lives, Little Cat; you truly are one in a million! And I have no doubt that with time, Buster will come around to their way of thinking, too!
    Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, Little Cat! Hope the humans are spoiling you rotten, treating you to all your heart desires and then some! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Little Cat, and to Buster, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Little Cat, you are so beautiful. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. The first one and the last one are my favs. You are little at 8 lbs, arent you? My Luke is 18 and he used to be 27 lbs. Be nice to Buster (smile). I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Little Cat, you look so handsome in your tuxedo coat! I'd be delighted to pet you whether you are eating or not Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Little Cat

What a handsome kitty! I love his white toes and white whiskers. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Some of my best years were taking care of a Tuxie like yourself, Little Cat! I would love to pet you while you eat, sleep, play..etc.
    I loved your photos and would like to say happy COTD to a real handsome young boy!

~~

What a Happy Little Tuxedo Cat You are Little Cat!!
    That photo of you on your ottoman is simply one of the best Cat Photos that we have ever seen , and really captures your purrsonality.

You are such a Cool Cat , and are dressed for any occasion, and we hope that you have a date for Mews Year Eve!!

WE Found Cats love Our Boxing Day New Friend ^^ and send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW for Our Newest Cat Of The Day Loveable Little Cat ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS