Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sparkle

Sparkle

Lovely Sparkle,
    You are a gorgeous girl! So glad you found people to love and cherish you as you deserve. I have a little deaf cat too and she also love to sleep under the Christmas tree. It must be a white kitty thing! We just say she's our special Christmas gift that keeps on giving all year long, as I'm sure you do too. Our deaf girl, Coconut was COTD on Dec. 26, 2009. Enjoy you day Miss Sparkle!
    Name:  DSC00302.JPG
Views: 239
Size:  938.5 KB

Hello Sparkle, it's a pleasure to meet you. From the writeup I can tell that your family loves you very much and takes great care of you. I am sorry you have so many health problems but thanks to the love & care from your human, you are still here. You sound so sweet and you are beautiful. I enjoyed each and every pic; you're very photogenic. Merry Christmas and Congrats on being COTD!

Sparkle you remind me of Our Family Cat Missy who was also a diamond in the rough.
    When My Dear Mother took her from the Vet she was a mess with mange and was deaf and more or less blind. She was one of the only indoor Cats we had and she lived a longer life to 15.
    My Dear Mother always told us tha these Cats were the ones who needed us the most, and would make our Best Friends. It is alesson that I have never forgotten.

It is so good to see you Sparkle, and so wonderful that you were found by such kindhearted people who adopted you at a mature age, and could see your potential.
    And now they are reaping the rewards of such a Fine Friend and Companion.

Missy and All My Found Cats and Angels are sending a Very Special Found Cat Hotel PetMas Eve Photo To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Saved Cat and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Sensational Sparkle ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sparkle is the perfect name for you sweet girl if for no other reason than those stunning blue eyes. You are too beautiful for words. I wish there were something I could do to help with your health issues but it sounds like you have already found your guardian angel/s here on earth. Happy COTD Sparkle and bless your peeps for the love they share with you.

Sweet Sparkle

Bless you for rescuing Sparkle and doing all that is needed to take care of her special needs and to keep her safe. A deaf kitty outside in our world would not last long, not to mention her kidney problems and other issues. I pray that you will enjoy Sparkle's company for many more years to come (you may want to look into Sasha's Blend for arthritis - it really helps my cats) and I hope that one day our cats will be born in healthier circumstances and that there won't be so many unwanted births so that all those who grace us with their presence will get to live longer, healthier and happier lives. My good friend (an angel on earth for cats) saved a kitty last winter and we named him Sparkle. He was found almost frozen to the steps in front of his home, ignored by his person and left out in freezing cold weather. It cost my friend LOTS of money to nurse him back to health (she kept him!) - he lost two paws, part of his tail, and ears but he scampers around like he probably did before all of this happened. So please, with winter here, do not leave your cats outside where the cold can get them, or many other dangers (snow clearing trucks, etc.).

Happy Holidays to all catlovers and their furry families.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Happy COTD Sparkle!

You are blessed for having such a great cat.
    I looooooooooooved the pictures you posted. So many lovely colours on the background and such a cute little face on the front.
    Happy Holidays to all our little purrrrrfect friends.

Sweet special Sparkle! You are the prettiest white cat I have ever seen.
    How great to have a special family that takes care of all your special needs. You certainly are an angel. May God bless you and your wonderful family this Christmas and though out the New Year

~

Sparkle what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing all your wonderful pictures today. The one of you peeking out from the covers with the biggest kitty smile I've seen in a long time, has me smiling right back. I'm so sorry for your health challenges. As a fellow sufferer of arthritis, I'm sure sleeping in the sun does make you feel better. I love sitting in the sun for that reason too. I hope Santa is extra good to you tonight.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day.
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Sparkle...Yes indeed, you are one of the most beautiful kitties I've ever laid eyes on; beautiful in body and heart, and how perfectly named you are, for everything about you, from your stunning blue eyes to your personality, shines! Your absolutely breathtaking photos, and your human's very touching, love filled tribute, brought tears to my eyes. I'm so very sorry to hear of your many serious health challenges, sweetheart, but blessedly you are now in the loving care of a forever family that not only loves you unconditionally, but is totally dedicated and committed to providing you with all of the care needed to keep you well and happy! You Sparkle are truly a gem, and living proof of the immeasurable rewards of rescue! How blessed your family is to have you in their lives, and I wish for you all, many more happy years together!
    Hope this finds you well, beautiful Sparkle, that you and your family enjoy a very special Christmas Eve Cat of the Day celebration, and a happy Christmas!
    Love and cuddles to you beautiful Sparkle, our VERY special and MOST deserving, Christmas Eve Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Sparkle

Loved seeing little Sparkle as Pussycat of the Day!! What a precious sweet girl Have a wonderful day and a very Merry Christmas! Peace and love from Surrey B.C.

Sparkle

Thanks everyone for your kind words to Sparkle and her family. We do love her very much! She is such a special girl and really enriches our lives more than she knows. What a precious gift she is.

Hello Sparkle,

My, what a beautiful kitty you are. I loved seeing all of your pictures,
    gorgeous by the way, and reading all about you. I am sorry to hear
    that such a sweet angel like you has so many health challenges. But it
    looks like your family does a wonderful job of keeping you healthy & happy.
    Congratulations pretty one, on being our deserving CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I have a white kitty, too! His name is Kimba and he is almost as pretty as Sparkle. White kitties are very special and I know how much you must love your precious Sparkle. Try to stay healthy little one. Kimba sends you and your lovely family a great big MEEEOOWW and a Meowie Christmas!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Sparkle, you are quite lovely!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sparkle

What a beautiful kitty! Her blue eyes are really amazing. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.