Thread: Mozart, Composer of the Independent Symphony!

Mozart, Composer of the Independent Symphony!

Hello, there, my fellow Kentuckian. I was born in Lexington and after moving around some during the early 1970's, I settled again in Lexington in 1976 and have been here ever since, that is, my wonderful wife and I, along with our two grown children (and grand children. I'm sixty years old). That said, it was really nice to see someone from Kentucky sharing their pet with us.
    Mozart sounds like quite the character. Some of his personality could just be the fact that he's independent. I've had a few rodent-type pets through the years and often found them to be stand-offish and what I call "squirelly", that is, as jumpy as a long-tailed cat in a room-full of rocking chairs. Being a rodent means one is small and has many natural enemies, one of which could potentially be MAN; thus, the little guy just finds himself more comfortable at length than up close and personal. Actually, I'm surprised Mozart didn't take up the habit of nipping fingers before you got him whenever he was being handled roughly. My son had a couple of hamsters which left my fingers dripping more than once, and for no reason at all, other than me picking them up to move them. At least your little friend doesn't open your fingers to the bone whenever he's given the chance. My son had one which would try to remove my finger to the first joint every opportunity she was given. Didn't feel very good, I can tell you.
    Well, I've written a novel here, my friend. May I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful and loving Christmas and a very happy and blessed new year. May the Lord bless and keep you and your loved ones, along with your little friend Mozart, giving him a long, happy and healthy life. May he settle down and be a real pet to you, seeking your company and enjoying it whenever you are around him.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Lord,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Hello Mozart, it's a pleasure to meet you. I am so glad that you now have a good home, one where you are cared for and loved. It must be so much better than that pet store where you were grabbed. From the writeup I can see that your human is patient and loving with you and got you a nice bigger home too. Maybe s/he will get you a little friend for company. I hope you can find happiness and end up trusting your family. Merry Christmas and Congrats on being POTD!

Mozart what a handsome chin you are!!!

I loved seeing your very festive photo today. I'm so happy you have a wonderful home and loving family now. Who knows what you endured before you got to that pet store. Hopefully you will come to trust your humans in the future.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Mozart! Happy Pet of the Day to you, precious one!
    Your human is so right...you sure know how to pose for the camera, and how the camera loves you; you're a heart melter! Thank you being so patient, allowing your person to capture in you in all of your adorableness for all the world to see!
    I was so touched reading your story, Mozart! Sounds as though you had a very rough, sad start at life. But happily you are now in the loving care, and arms, of a human who will not only love you completely, but unconditionally; for the very special Chin that you are, quirks and all! And I have every hope that with time you will overcome your fears, becoming the most confident Chin on the planet!
    I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, being pampered and loved to pieces! And to you and your dear human, wishes for a very Merry Christmas, a happy New Year and many more happy, love filled years together!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Mozart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Mozart!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mozart

What a pretty chinchilla! He has such beautiful ears and such a cute little tail. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.