Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ravishing Ringo from Illinois

Greetings from Greece for Ringo

What a beautiful boy you are!
    Bless the people who have you and changed their lifes. You look so cute and happy. I loved the picture you are dressed like baby Santa.
    Happy holidays to all of you.

Great story and beautiful cat!! Although he looks pretty pissed in his santa outfit.

Congrats on being COTD, Ringo.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Congratulations, Ringo! You are a handsome Cat of the Day.

Ringo

Had to laugh out loud when I saw Santa Ringo. What a fun guy he must be; keeping you all laughing with his antics. Take care of each other, and have a great Christmas with your new family member!

Ravishing Ringo from Illinois

Dear Ringo, you are more than cute. We are so glad you and your brothers got rescued and I hope you can live with being a Christmas boy now- you do not look too excited
    We know another Illinois kitty here, our famous Lady Edwina who looks as if she might be related so we know there is a lot of spunk in you lot.
    Enjoy your Christmas time playing with the stuffies and taking part in the Christmas dinner- it will be just as good as the Thanksgiving party

Ringo you are a cute boy and such a good sport wearing that santa hat. Love your story and that you brought your family closer together. Cats are amazing and you are proof of that.

Awww, Ringo! What a sweet grey and white guy you are with your adorable pink nose! Since you're from Joliet-- do you like the Blues Brothers, too? I hope you have tons of fun playing with your toys and enjoying your Christmas dinner! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Your admiring fans,
    Elyse and Cassie Cat in LaGrange
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Great Cat you are Ringo, and you certainly look quite happy to play Santa Claws in your FurrEver Home, and to be Father PetMas in charge of giving out gifts and making yuletide bright.

How could anyone dicard you, and youir brithers as if they were rubbish, we have really lost our way morally when Creatures of Our All Loving Lord God above are treated in such a manner.
    We pray that there i s aspecial place in the circles of Hell for these people.

WE Found Hotel Cats are Drumming up a Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat ^^Of The Day Really Cool Ringo ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a cute little guy. Looks like he talking. Your pic reminds me to put up my Xmas wallpaper. Wonder how they got these adorable kitties to pose for this pic.

Hi little Ringo! Thanks for making me smile today. Nice of you to allow mom to decorate you for Christmas!
    All I can say is grr to the idiot that put you and your fur-bros in a box and left you on a bridge to die. They should have bridge plunged while they were there...sorry, done venting.
    My cat and most of my RB kitties love/loved lunch meat too! Bet you will get some today!
    Happy COTD Ringo Star of the day!

~

The awful people who left you on that bridge are the losers. They never got to know the wonderfulness of YOU! I had a dog when I was a child named Ringo. He was named after Ringo Starr, too (my bro was a huge Beatles fan at the time). Ringo was a Boston Terrier and was marked a lot like you. Concatulations on being named our COTD! Make sure you get lots of human food today, okay?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Ringo what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I hope your brothers found loving homes too. It sound like you are sure a blessing in a fur coat!!! I hope you and your loving family have a wonderful Christmas.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Ringo, it's a pleasure to meet you. You sure look cute in your Santa hat even though you might not like wearing it LOL. I am so glad you were found and have a wonderful home. I can tell from the writeup you are loved. I really enjoyed all the photos, such a cute boy. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Ringo

Ringo is to die for!! Such a cute little guy, I loved seeing his sweet self today Happy Holidays and lots of cuddles to Ringo, peace and love

Cuteness alert warning!!! Oh, how precious are you, Ringo...simply ADORABLE! Thank you for posing so patiently in your heart melting Christmas outfit, sweetheart! You can come deck my halls, decorate my tree with your sweet Santa self, any ol' time!
    It breaks my heart to think any sentient being could be so cruel, so heartless, as to "dump" you and your siblings, on that bridge! Blessedly you were rescued in time, finding your way to the most caring and loving of forever homes, and oh, what a joy you have been! No big surprise to hear how handily you wormed your way into their hearts, Ringo; becoming in short order, a full fledged member of the family, with your very own seat at the holiday table, no less! As your wise Mom (or Dad) has said, and as is so often the case, when we humans open up our home and hearts to a rescue, the rewards are priceless!
    Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day honors, sweetheart, being spoiled and loved to the max! And to you and your family, wishes for a very, very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Ringo! Thanks for the BIG SMILES!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~