Thread: Adding more animals to the lot (lots of pics of doggy friends and more)

Adding more animals to the lot (lots of pics of doggy friends and more)

So, besides my computer short-circuiting during a 9 day power-out, and then the motherboard on it crashing, other things have kept me busy.

Recently, I've gotten to re-live Mario's flea allergy. He's scared of his own shadow and deathly allergic to fleas. He starts itching like crazy, then losing fur, then with bumps n cuts from scratching. Not a happy camper! Now all the furry little ones are immune and I've been cleaning like crazy to make sure these fleas never come back here again.

I also went to visit my best friend, whose mother owns two lovable pitties, Daphne and Jax. Jax is half lab. Both are real friendly, Jax loves to jump up and give kisses, but is extraordinarily gentle with the 5 year old in the house. Daphne is pretty mellow, but still hyper.

Jax and his sister (sorry for blur, they move fast!)

Next thing... our furry little family is expanding. My mother is engaged to her boyfriend now, and we'll be moving to his house. He has two cats and two dogs, and his daughter has a bunny. The two dogs are a black german shepherd (Blake) and a black pug (Taz).

Cass has gotten used to Taz, as she used to chase him like he was a small bunny. She still isn't good with strange dogs, but she's going to have a very large, very well re-enforced backyard to run and play in with her new buddies, so she can finally get the exersize she needs. Walks better on a leash now, looking up to me for guidance instead of always pulling- but still dislikes all strange dogs, which we'll continue working on with her...

I hope you all have happy holidays, and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!

The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

Awww, so nice to meet everyone!! I used to have a kitty named Taz and still do have a kitty named Jax. Too funny that your Taz and Jax are dogs.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Bahaha, yes, that is quite a coincidence!
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory