Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our very own Snoopy!!!

Snoopy what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

How lucky you are too! You have one of the best homes and most loving families on the planet!!! It's been fun getting to know you through Pet Talk since you came to your family. I bet you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Snoopy

Snoopy is so wonderful, and very fortunate to have found the perfect peeps!!! Now she has a safe, happy home for her whole life With mom and dad and Maya and the rest of the family lookin' out for her she is rich beyond measure!! I love that Snoopy is COTD, she makes me SO happy. Our wee Mia looks so much like her and was born without a back paw, but although she's very tiny has a full, great life too. Carry on sweet Snoopy and all the best to your spectacular family peace and love

Snoopy is COTD!!! Yay! There is no kitty girl more deserving of this honor than you. What a pretty kitty girl you are, and lucky, too! You are in a home where you are dearly loved and we all love you on PT, also. Enjoy your special day, Snoopy.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hello Snoopy in Belgium; it is a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty little girl you are. You were so lucky to be picked up & taken to what turned out to be your forever home. Obviously you have a great home with humans and other cats and are loved. I enjoyed all the photos. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello Snoopy,

Greetings Snoopy,

My, you are the cutest little girl. I also know how loved you are by
    your human family. I remember your human mom telling us all
    about you when you were first found years ago. Maya must love
    you very much to make sure you were comfortable in your new house.
    Congratulations sweet Snoopy, on being our deserving CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of pets & smoochies.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It's Snoopy!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a treat, having a beloved Pet Talker's baby girl as our MOST deserving honoree! Knowing the very special people that your Mommy and Daddy are, I'd have to say you found your way to the BESTEST furrever home a kitty, especially a special needs kitty, could ever hope for! And while you may have a bit of a physical challenge to deal with, it's clear it hasn't kept you from living and loving life to the max!
    Much love to you on your big day of honor, sweetheart! Hope you and your dear Mom and Dad, your furry sibs, are all enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, Snoopy! Have your Mommy give you a hug and tons of kisses, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks for giving us the Scoop on the Snoop. You're a fragile little sweetheart. Your furr parents are careful to see that you are kept safe. So happy that leg doesn't hinder you in the least! You are amazing and so adorable. Happy COTD Super "Snoopy" Sweetness!

~

How nice to see how our little Snoopy has grown up to be a lovely cat!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Snoopy

What a beautiful kitty! I love her perfect tabby stripes and cute white toes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Blog Entries

Beautiful Girl Snoopy

Your heartwarming story is a purrfect example of how God works in mysterious ways. He knew who should find you, and He set it all up. Your Poppa must be a wonderful man, and it's obvious your Momma is an awesome lady. I hope you have many happy, healthy years with your family, and Happy COTD!! Merry Christmas to you all!

Snoopy, I remember when your family found you and adopted you. You're such a sweetheart and a very lucky cat to now be in such a loving and caring forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!