Thread: Skippy

Skippy

That story brought teats to my eyes. How do you return a little doll like that? You are so lucky you found him. People don't get it. Enjoy him, he is just adorable, love the little tuff of hair on top. Merry Christmas to Skippy and family.

Hello Skippy, it is a pleasure to meet you. You are such a cute boy and I am so glad you found your furever home. I can tell from the writeup that you are loved and have a wonderful family. In that last photo, at first I thought it was a framed picture, but then again, I could see that you are framed by a window. I like that pic of you and your dog brother. Merry Christmas and Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Hi Skippy....It is so nice to see your handsome face this morning. You are a special boy. You make your family very happy. You made me happy just looking at your pretty face. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda

Oh Skippy!!! I too am in tears after reading your Mommy's (or Daddy's) beautiful tribute, her love filled words for her/his beautiful boy! And oh, your pictures have melted my heart; all of them are precious, but the one of you with your head titled, the love I see in those warm, soulfl eyes, has me all choked up! I can't imagine why those other..."people," would "return" a pup as precious and loving as you after mere days, (as if you were a disposable commodity!) But as they say, their loss is your family's priceless gain! You knew from the moment you laid eyes on your forever human to be that she/he was the one for you, and what a heavenly match it has turned out to be! You're every family's dream doggie, Skippy, and your family (human and furry), so very blessed to have a best friend and furkid (and Grandog) for life, in you; dispensing unconditional love each and every day!
    Thanks for warming my cold, snowy, winter day with your heartwarming story, Skippy! Wishing for you and brother Bosco, and the kitties all, a very happy, love filled day of celebration, and many, many more happy years with your wonderful family!
    Hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Skippy!
    P.S...Love your scruffy "'do!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Skippy,

It's a pleasure to meet you sweetie. You are my favorite breed, a All
    American Dog. I love your cute face & your wirey hairdo.
    Congratulations on being named as our honored DOG OF THE DAY. How's
    that for a pup that was once returned after only 3 days. Sending out
    lots of hugs & kisses and wishes for a long & happy life with your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're adorable Skippy! It sounds like you're a wonderful pup and you've made you're human very happy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla