Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Abby

Baby Abby

I just looooooooooooved the pictures of Abby, she is so pretty.
    Bless you for caring her, Happy holidays!

Abby is beautiful and you are wonderful! Thank you for adopting Abby and giving her a warm, safe, loving home. There is a special place in Heaven reserved for those who help sweet little kitties like Abby.

Abby, you are both beautiful and loved. Enjoy being our very special COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Abby is such a pretty little princess and we cannot say who of you tow is luckier to have found the other.
    She seems to have lots of fun and this being a day of honor she even deserves more
    Kiri and Orion wave their paws to little Abby.

Abby you are very pretty and very unique. You now have a forever home and a companion that adores you. No more dumpster food for you, thanks to your Dad! Happy COTD, sweet Abby! ~~
    Last edited by cool4catz2; 12-18-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Baby Abby

Baby Abby is so cute. I love her pics. I'm glad she is cat of the day. She was meant to be rescued.

Wow, what an amazing Cat of the Future you are Awesome Abby, you really have the world all to yourself and quite an adventuress with all those trees to climb, and all that wilderness to explore.

You have the best of both worlds not only a Great FurrEver Home to live in, but all thoses places where you can run and explore to your hearts content.
    I am sure that Our Awesome Animal Angels have visited You Awesome Abby to join you in play.

We Found Cats are sending an extra nice PetMassy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE to Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Kitten of the Day ^^ Awesome Abby ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Abby! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! I am smiling from EAR TO EAR, after flipping through your fabulously awesome, utterly heart melting, most entertaining photo spread! What a beauty, what a cutie you are, Abby! And having been a "daddy's girl" my whole life, I especially loved hearing from your proud papa! God bless your wonderful Daddy for plucking you out of that nasty waste disposal place, rescuing you from almost certain peril, and best of all, welcoming you into his home and heart! (You know you're home forever, Abby, when you get your own email addy and FB page...and shared use of the "mouse")! What a perfect pairing, one terrific team you two make, best buds for life, and I wish for you and your Dad, many, many more happy years of shared love and devoted companionship! I too don't know who got the luckier end of the deal...you or your Dad...so we'll call it a tie!
    Thanks for warming my cold and snowy day with your heart melting self and heart warming story, sweetheart! Enjoy a very happy day, being spoiled to the max by your devoted Dad!!!
    Love and gentle hugs to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, precious Abby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Abby what an adorable baby you are!!!

I bet you will be one breath-taking adult when you are all grown up. How lucky you and your pawpaw both are to have found each other. Nothing like a little furry love to make your life great. I know, I have 7 furry loves at the moment. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Abby

God bless you for adopting Abby and allowing her to share your life. She is a "dilute calico"; I have a special place in my heart for calicoes. Abby reminds me in many ways of my first cat, a calico whom we named Ruthie, almost 40 years ago,

full of life

Abby what a pretty kitty you are. I like your pictures of you exploring...reminds me of when I was but a young kitten. You have spunk. Keep it up and I'm glad you have a wonderful human to take into a forever home. I am too a rescue cat! Meow~~Cairo_Kitty

What an adorable angel Abby is - bless you for saving her and giving her such a loving home. She is absolutely gorgeous and shame on whoever dumped her there (pardon the pun) - no wonder she is scared of people. I hope you and your little darling have many happy healthy years together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hello Abby,

What a beautiful kitty you are. I love the beautiful mix of colors in your
    coat. You look like a delicate feline Princess. It makes me very happy
    to know you were rescued by a very kind & loving person. You look so
    at home in your pictures, Congratulations pretty girl, on being honored
    as our delightful CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Abby, it is a pleasure to meet you. Thanks to the kind man who took you in and now loves and cares for you, you have a wonderful home. I hope you all have many years together. You are very pretty with all your different colors and I enjoyed all your photos. Merry Christmas and Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Thanks everyone!

Being Abby's guardian and on her behalf as well as mine, I would like to thank everyone for their nice comments and well wishes. I, and Abby, wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful life for you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You've been a blessing.

Abby

She is so pretty! I love her gorgeous colors and sweet face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.