Thread: Beautiful Jake

Beautiful Jake

Jake what a beautiful girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your gorgeous picture and reading about you today. I bet it's lots of fun having you as a best friend. I'd love to see you play 'footsies'.
    I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your very special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW! FORTY-ONE YEARS OLD! I am impressed. Jake, you are lovely and I watched several of your videos. Human, I'm wondering how many birds you have as I heard several in the video. No doubt you have taken and do take great care of your birds. I enjoyed reading about you Jake; you're pretty and smart. Congrats on being POTD!

Blog Entries

Jake

Jake is SO amazing and awsome You sure can't tell her age by looking at her ( well you maybe,can) Just a beautiful bird to behold! Wonderful POTD. Peace and love

Wow Jake, you're beautiful!!! Fourty one, wow! Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beautiful bird you are!!! You sure don't look 41, and you're only a year older than me! I bet you don't have a grey feather anywhere! Such a great story, and such a pretty bird! Congrats on being such a deserving pet of the day! Have a Merry Christmas Jake and your human parents!

Jake

Wow, what a great bird! I love her beautiful eyes and she has such pretty colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

Happy Pet of the Day to you, Jake! Wow, where to begin??? What an absolutely stunning, magnificently beautiful creature you are, Jake; thanks to your family for sharing a bit of background on your amazing species!

I almost fell off my chair (had to re-read) when I read you were 41 years young, and to think you've been with your family for all of those years, reading of the precious bond of love and trust you and your parents share, brings tears to my eyes! How blessed your people are to have known your love and companionship those many years, and they yours! Can't wait to go check out your videos...see you in action!
    I hope you enjoyed your much deserved day in the spotlight, Jake! Wishing for you and your dear Mom and Dad many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~