Thread: Silly Willy again

Silly Willy again

Got up for a nature break and came back to find my pillows tossed about and my place in bed taken! Turned on the light and saw this:

You will notice it is completely dark out that window!

Tasha is peering over the pile of blankets; Lacey is still sleeping, in the pet bed at the end of the bed. I can't be sure if that is Bobby or Cuddles at the head of the bed. (Both will come up during the night.)

He wasn't thrilled about it, but after some rocking on my part and some grumbling on HIS, Willy did shift and make a smidgen of room for me.

Oh my gosh! Awww!!! Hahaha! Willy! How cute!! What an attitude adorable attitude Aw! Cute angry look on his face in the last pic

LOL I thought you said "Tasha is PEEING over the bed of blankets" and I thought... you didnt seem upset that dog was urinating in your bed LOL. I re-read 2x and you said "PEERING" as in looking. My eyes are nuts sometimes. Anywaaaaay your babies are so cute and obviously love to be with you. They are so lucky to have a home with you. Kay in NC

I have to say...they DO know how to get comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    LOL I thought you said "Tasha is PEEING over the bed of blankets" and I thought... you didnt seem upset that dog was urinating in your bed LOL. I re-read 2x and you said "PEERING" as in looking. My eyes are nuts sometimes. Anywaaaaay your babies are so cute and obviously love to be with you. They are so lucky to have a home with you. Kay in NC
    Goodness, you made ME scroll back up to be sure I wrote it correctly! LOL

They say you see what you "expect" to read, but why were you expecting THAT, Kay??? Thanks for the laugh.

Sana, I can't decide if Willy was angry I wanted him to move, or if he was angry I got up and made him move initially! LOL

Happylabs, you are definitely part of the Willy Fan Club!

Freedom said " They say you see what you "expect" to read, but why were you expecting THAT, Kay??? Thanks for the laugh."

I am still laughing at myself. I dont know... peeing seems more likely than peering I guess LOL. I should have known that your angels would never do anything like pee in the bed. Sorry if I insulted your angels.. just shaking my head for "seeing" the wrong word... and wondering about my brain and my eyesight. Kay

I think Willy believes in the philosophy of "finder's keepers"

Well, at least it's good he's in holiday spirit and decided, with a bit of persuasion, to share some bed space with mom after all!

Aww, Willy! You moved into that spot when your mum got up! And Freedom, I don't think I'd have had my brain together enough to put on the light, notice all the bed-mates and find the camera so I have to give you a huge BRAVO!

Willy and Freedom, what a pretty quilt you have!

Another Willy fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ha ha! Not safe getting out of bed at night!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Willy and his antics keep us all so entertained, I cannot even begin to imagine what your day to day life must entail. I'm so glad you share him with us all.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Nothing better than a bed full of dogs to cuddle with. They're no fools. You snooze, you lose

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

12. Willie thought hed keep the bed warm for ya an thought he did such a good job he didnt wanna give up his spot

Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    LOL I thought you said "Tasha is PEEING over the bed of blankets"
    youre not the only one LOL also sometimes i'll see pumpkin pie instead of pecan pie or vice verse. other words trip me up too if i read too fast.