Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome otto!!!

Hybrid View

Awesome otto!!!

What a great story!! Bless your heart for saving Otto! I know he repays you everyday for what you did for him!! LOVE the photo of Otto in the Christmas tree!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Otto

I have heard about the problems in Greece with stray cats; evidently Otto did NOT want to be one of them! He sounds like such a friendly little guy, thank you for rescuing him from a horrible or maybe even short life. Happy Holidays to you all.

It is so sad that many Cats and Dogs are having such a hard time in Europe, and in many other plcaes in the world.
    You Owesome Otto are quite the Lucky Cat indeed , and you have won the Lost Cat Lottery by finding such a wonderful Good FurrEver Home where you are so loved and cherished.

You are such a Good Friend, and we know that you repay many many times over with your love and loyalty , the gift that your New Family has given you, the gift of life itself.

All We Found Second Home Cats know what you have been through Otto, and are sending Our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Frirnd ^^ and Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ and Cat Of The Day ^^ Owesome Otto ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy COTD Otto! You make a fabulous Christmas tree ornament.

Blog Entries

Otto

I loved seeing Otto as COTD today He is adorable and clearly brings so much joy to your family I'm so happy you found each other, peace and love

Awesome People

Hi,

I don't get to post much, with being a busy Mom to both a toddler and cats, but I read every COTD story and enjoy the lovely pictures as well. I just wanted to say to all those that are blessed with fur kids, especially those that do rescue or TNR, YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!! Thank you for all you do to help the animals. They need us and love so unconditionally. They bring joy to our lives.

Happy holidays to all, both human and furry.

Sherry
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/babykenny

Awww, Otto! What a cute Christmas tree ornament you are ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Handsome Greek kitty!

Otto, your first picture is heart-meltingly adorable! So much personality in that li'l kitty face of yours! Kudos to your human for rescuing you from a life on the streets! I wish there were many more like her! May you and your humans enjoy a long and healthy life together!
    CatFan

HAPPY COTD, OTTO!!! What a beautiful, mischevious boy you are!! I have two just like you! Bad @$$ Buddy and Bartie Boy. Two of the most beautiful bookends on the face of the earth.

I'm sure you give your meowmie hours of entertainment. Congrats, baby!! And have a HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Otto what a stunning fellow you are!!!

You have the sweetest face!!! How blessed you are that your humans got you off the streets and into their loving home. They are equally blessed to have you I'm sure. I think you make a wonderful tree ornament!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Otto,

Gosh sweetie, you are almost to pretty to be a boy kitty. Your
    sweet baby face is so adorable in your baby picture. You are even more
    handsome as a grown up cat. Sure seem like one happy fellow now.
    Congratulations on being our special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special
    day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Otto, What a handsome boy you are... and lucky that a kind person took pity on you and saved you. I can tell from the writeup that you are loved and part of the family. I hope you have many more years with your caring family. I enjoyed all the pics and laughed at the one of you in the tree. Congrats on being COTD!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Otto is SO cute! That pic of him singing should be submitted to I Can Haz Cheezeburger!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

hello Otto, I see you have the same stuffed mousie as Havoc!

Otto

What a great cat! I love his cute pink nose and beautiful ears. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.