Thread: Mona

Mona

Mona....You are a pretty baby. I bet you do bring a lot of love to your human family and your dogie family. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda

Hello Mona, it is a pleasure to meet you. You are a pretty girl and I am so glad you were rescued. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved. I'm sure you enjoy your life and playing with your dog sister. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Mona

what a beautiful girl! Glad u got such a good home. Love feels so good.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Pretty girl, I thought you were our Valerie's Dasher at first glance! Happy Holidays, Mona!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Mona! OH! What a precious pupper you are!!! I wish I were there in person to plant a gazillion kisses on that sweet face of yours!; your photo spread is simply heart melting What a treasure your human found in you, sweet baby girl! You're walking, woofing, living proof of the endless, priceless rewards of rescue! And how lucky is Samantha, having a best doggie bud and playful for life in you!!! What a wonderful, active, fun filled life you are leading Mona, the perfect match for your fun loving, doggie and people loving personality! Let's see...days spent meeting new friends (human and furry), romping on the beach and at the lake, swimming in your VERY OWN doggie pool, performing "tricks for treats"...and after a long, hard day of socializing and playing how better to relax than snuggling on the couch with your human and Samantha for a bit of TV and cuddling...now that's what I call living the good life, and no doggie is more deserving than you, Mona!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile and a warm heart, sweetheart! I so enjoyed reading all about you, having the chance to pay tribute to all that you mean to your family! They are truly blessed to have a pup, a furkid as joyful and loving as you in their lives!
    Hope you and Samantha are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweet baby girl, being loved and spoiled to the max!!!
    Big hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful Mona, and to Samantha too! (Please have your Mom give you girls and extra treat for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Mona,

You are a very pretty girl & I am so glad to know that you now have
    a wonderful forever home. Your new sister dog looks like you could
    be real sisters.Congratulations on being our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending hugs & kisses just for you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Mona

I just fell in love with Mona at first sight, no wonder you are so proud of your pretty girl! Love that she is DOTD, peace and love from B.C.

You sure are a pretty girl Mona! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Samantha are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Marvelous Mona!

Mona - you are a true gem! Such a sweet, cool doggie! Enjoy your DOTD status!