Thread: A Gift from Koxaka ,Our Lady in Spain

A Gift from Koxaka ,Our Lady in Spain

I was stunned when Fedex brought a parcel to The Found Cat Hotel, and it was a gift from Koxka, a Cat House!!!

I have one from Jen which I have on the Moose the Magnificat Memorial Porch from the Strays to spend the cold nights.

Now I can put this in the cellar so Ebonite Tubbette will have a dry warm place where she can hide.
    If she is not expecting, she will be Found Cat Number Nine!!!
    Muchas Gracias Koxka from All Of Us at The Found Cat Hotel.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a nice, thoughtful gift! And for just the right recipients.

Congratulations, Found Cats!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are welcome.

I'm glad you can give a good use of it.

Now we need pictures!

Such a lovely Christmas surprise. Well done, Koxka. Lucky you, Gary and the Found Cats!.

I have to borrow a electric screwdriver first Koxka, and then I will have to have cpoies made of the Found Cats are in the new Cat House.

This may take a while as I can no longer download photos on the Library Computer anymore

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    I have to borrow a electric screwdriver first Koxka, and then I will have to have cpoies made of the Found Cats are in the new Cat House.

This may take a while as I can no longer download photos on the Library Computer anymore
    Ah, sorry!

Is your cat house like the one on the picture? If yes all is well.

Also, it came with a bed? I was not clear in the product description
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by koxka; 12-15-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: +picture

No there was no bed, but thta is not a problem as we have some very nice Cat beds here,one that we bought that were for babies.
    I am sure that one of Our New Four Found Cats will use that, and when I take in a New Fond Cat until they are cleared by the Vet, taht this Cat House will truly be a god send.
    Muchas Gracias Annd Y Las Gatos Y Gatas !!
    How many Cats are you a Guardian to Anna?

What a lovely gift!

It looks just the things to attract some more Found Cats.

Koxka, that is such a wonderful gift! I just saw the picture - what a luxurious house! I looked at the web page and it said it is isolated, but if it isn't, you can line it with polystyren inside, that will keep them warm during winter. If you're a handyman you can even build one yourself.

Gary, the found cats at your hotel must be over the moon about their new house!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

No there was no bed, but thta is not a problem as we have some very nice Cat beds here,one that we bought that were for babies.
    I am sure that one of Our New Four Found Cats will use that, and when I take in a New Fond Cat until they are cleared by the Vet, taht this Cat House will truly be a god send.
    Muchas Gracias Annd Y Las Gatos Y Gatas !!
    How many Cats are you a Guardian to Anna?
    Gary,

If the basement is damp, maybe you can add rubber buffers or rubber tubs to the base for better aillement , some you have just to nail it down.

If you give the size of the interior base maybe we can get a self warming carpet.

How many cats we care for? Thirteen..

Muchas Gracias Anna, for the suggestions. I have found a nice pallet to put the Little Found Cat Hotel on, and have a spcae from where the hot air vent blows down.
    Ebony Tubbster Two is segregated until her spaying, and I am sure that she will love it, that is just the right size.

We are up to eight now, that makes me so happy to see Cats wherever I look.

Muchas Gracias Anna, for the suggestions. I have found a nice pallet to put the Little Found Cat Hotel on, and have a spcae from where the hot air vent blows down.
    Ebony Tubbster Two is segregated until her spaying, and I am sure that she will love it, that is just the right size.

We are up to eight now, that makes me so happy to see Cats wherever I look.
    Wow, with heating and all, he will be all nice and cozy.

There's nothing like coming home to multiple cats. I almost have a cat for every room in my apartment. I like that.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!