Thread: Marbles and Cinnabun!

Marbles and Cinnabun!

Aww, Marbles and Cinnabun! Your story and photos made my day! Please have your caring person give you some extra petting and love from me today Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Marbles and Cinnabun!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You both have bonded so lovingly to each other, Marbles and Cinnabun! I wish you and your devoted guardian a binky-filled POTD celebration, dear ones!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Marbles and Cinnabun what a gorgeous pair of bunny pals you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. The one of Cinnabun giving Marbles a head kiss is so precious!!! You look like a happy pair of bunnies for sure!!!

Congratulations, sweetie(s), on being our very special Pet(s) of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Marbles and Cinnabun, happy Pet of the Day to you both! What a precious pair you make, clearly best buds for life, and how lucky your human is, having two such sweet and loving furkids in you both! You're not only beautiful on the outside, but your hearts pure gold! It's heartwarming knowing that two such deserving creatures found their way to such a caring and loving forever human, living the good life in the bestest forever home two bunnies could ever wish for! It breaks my heart, Marbles, to think of the abuse and neglect you suffered at the hands of your former "owner!" But blessedly you found you way out of that horror, and how well you have paid forward the compassion and love shown you by your human, by taking Cinnabun under your paw; mentoring her and caring for her so lovingly, helping to give another deserving newcomer a chance! Just as your Mom says, we humans could take a page out of your playbook, Marbles; your perserverence and unbridled joy for life, despite your serious health issues, is truly inspirational! What treasures you both hare, and so very worthy of being honored here today!
    Hope you're both enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day bash, blinky-ing about, being spoiled rotten!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Marbles and Cinnabun! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Marbles and Cinnabun

Great pets of the day!! Those two are the most adorable little sweethearts ever I am so happy to see Marbles and Cinnabun and hope your day is a special one, peace and love

Congrats on being POTD Marbles! You're too cute! I hope you and Cinnabun have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Marbles and Cinnabun

They are such cute bunnies! Such soft beautiful coats, and I love that cute little nose. Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

-K.