Thread: CoCo

CoCo

What an awful start to your life CoCo! Thank goodness your special person found you, or should I say you followed, into a new wonderful life! You were a beautiful girl. I hope this is a very special day for your humans seeing you as DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I have tears in my eyes after reading about the horrible part of Coco's life. Thank you so much for saving her. She really sounds as if she knew you would love and take care of her and she was so right. What a good sweet girl she turned out to be with a caring loving person. I know you miss her but you certainly gave her the best life she ever had. I am glad she was chosen as DOTD!

Coco

i also have tears reading this and do believe you were at the "persons" house to rescue coco-she is a beautiful girl and so glad she lived a great life with you!

CoCo saved herself

Coco knew who could save her - and you did splendidly. Thank you for taking her away from that horror and giving her a life of love. I am touched by the thought of how your other two dogs guided Coco after she became blind . What a wonderful family you are.
    All will be well,
    Roberta @ Silverwalk

Coco, I am all teary as I just read your story. What a horrible start in life! I am involved in rescue, all my cats and dogs are rescues, and Tasha was rescued from a puppy mill out West. So I surely understand what happened to you.

Thank GOD you found a loving human, who rescued you ON THE SPOT! What a miracle - as so often these "people" (I use that term advisedly) will fight for their "property."

I am SO HAPPY to read that you had a lovely 6 years as a loved pet, with pet siblings. Running and playing, knowing love, a gentle touch, oh this too makes me all teary eyed, but in a good way. How wonderful for both of you! I am sure your human felt a heart swell so often, watching you be the happy girl you were meant to be. (It's how I feel when I see my Tasha blitz in an open field, huge grin on her face, so I suppose your human felt similar.)

And now you are happily playing at Rainbow Bridge. One day you will be reunited with the human who cared for you so lovingly, but till then, we k now you are safe in this 3rd part of your life.

Blessings to your human! Sending belly rubs to you, Coco, at RB!

Blog Entries

Coco

Coco is one of the most beautiful dogs in the world!! I am so sorry for your loss The world was a far better place wth Coco in it Her beautiful spirit will live forever Thanks for sharing your wonderful Coco with us today, peace and love

What a horrible start to life. I am so glad your human rescued you from that awful walk of life that is s/b a person. I, too, am in rescue and all of the pets I have are all rescues. Most are very old and unwanted, so they are here with me for the remainder of their lives. Some are sick with a disease. But I have always gone for the underdog and the ones that need love the most. Coco knew that this human was going to be the best thing to ever happen. I am sorry for your loss but please have peace in knowing that you literally saved a life and gave a real second chance to Coco who, God only knows, what would've happened. Shame on the previous owner. And thanks to you for saving a life.

RIP my friend. We will all be there to meet on RB and see our babies again someday. I can't wait to see them all and to meet you too.

Dear Coco Mom,
    What a lovely story. You are the angel she so badly needed.
    Coco you were such a lovely girl. May you play hard at the RB.

Dear beautiful CoCo...

I, like all before me, am awash in tears thinking that any sentient being, with one ounce of conscience, could abuse an innocent animal, one in their "care," so horrifically and live with themselves. But thanks to the powers that be, and your amazing, indomitable spirit, you were able to somehow survive until your human rescuer, your guardian angel, could get you out of that living hell! And as is the case with so many of our wise animal friends, you were able to sense the kindness in a certain human, knowing from the moment you laid eyes on your mommy to be, that with her you would be safe!

This is were the happy the tears come in, knowing that from that moment you jumped into your mommy's car, until you left for the Rainbow Bridge, you knew nothing but peaceful, carefree, happy days, surrounded by the unconditional love of committed, devoted fur parents and doting, mentoring furry siblings.

I'm so very sorry your family members no longer has you there by their sides; how they must miss their precious CoCo. But, as has been said, happily another chapter in your love story is yet to be written, for one day in the distant future they will return to you, and what a joyful day that will be. Until then, run and romp happily at the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and whole once more, CoCo. You've earned your angel wings.
    Love to you, beautiful girl, and heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for sharing you and your life affirming story with us all. You and they are truly an inspiration to us all, and your life story a testament to the PRICELESS rewards of rescue. God bless you beautiful CoCo, Dog of a Lifetime.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CoCo had a horrible life until you came along. She must have been a
    very smart & loving soul to recognize you as being a kindred spirit.
    I am so happy to know that CoCo had so many good & happy years with
    you before she left for Rainbow Bridge. Thank you for sharing her story
    with us today. CoCo makes a very special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my goodness, Coco! Talk about a story with a happy ending! I am just as leaky-eyed as everyone who has already posted. There is nothing more I can add. It will be my privilege to get acquainted with you on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge, One Fine Day. Meanwhile Phred and Corinna will introduce you to all the other Rainbow Bridge PT pets and you will all be together till we get there.

I agree with Lizbud- Coco makes a very special Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

thank you!

thank you for being another voice for rescue! and for your beautiful story about you life with Coco. She was just beautiful....