Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irresistible Buster

Irresistible Buster

Sweet Buster,
    we think that your in-laws must be stone-hearted if they just wanted to let you go.
    I am quite sure you looked at your meowmie with that tilted head in your first picture and with your golden eyes and that was it.
    We love mischievous and active kitties and so we wish that you have a long life full of practical jokes and love and treats

Buster

Thanks. My in-laws are pretty hard hearted about cats. They live on a farm and have feral cats in the barns but live on a major highway so an outdoor cat wouldn't last long and no way would they have one in the house. I just can't turn away a helpless animal, dog or cat. He's such a little sweetie too.

Buster

Hi sweet boy! So glad someone with a heart gave you a home. I have absolutely no use for people like you mommies in laws and would never waste my time on them....even if they were related. At least the father in law had a little feeling to let you stay until your mommy came, but not to feed you is a sin. I'll bet they're really "religious" too....

Blog Entries

Sweet little tuxxie Buster

You are a gorgeous boy, and God bless your Momma for saving your life. Congrats on being Cat of the Day. To Buster's Momma, you are a SAINT to even speak to your In-laws, but you ended up saving two precious lives. I am sure it is very difficult for you to deal with them, but this is God's way of letting you know that you have to keep going there, both for the sake of family connection and more importantly, to help these poor animals who are ovbiously not going to get help from anyone else. Next time, take a kennel and a can of cat food with you in the car. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Buster

To be fair to my in-laws they are good people, they just don't like cats. They have always had dogs and have rescued many. They are farm people who think differently than I do about animals. What angers me most is the heartless, cruel people who dump these small helpless animals along the wayside or in people's yards. Those are the monsters.

Hello Buster! I love the picture of you on the window sill! Its just so normal to have a cat sitting on a window sill! My cat, Socks like to knock things off the window sill, too. I put a few of her toys up there and she likes to samck them down one by one Its very cute! Well happiness to you in your new home with all the other kitties. I dont know why the in-laws hate cats so much. I hope they have a change of heart and feed the barn cats. They won't live long on just mice alone . Happy COTD, Buster!

Dear Buster,

Life is full of twists and turns, isn't it? How lucky you were to end up on the farm of a couple - who - although they do not have a passion for house cats - have a son who loves a woman who loves cats.

Lucky indeed for you Buster Boy - it helped you find the perfect home!

You are so adorable with your sweet head tilt!

Hugs and nose kisses to our COTD!

You certainly are a smart Cat Buster to know which family to go to, and where exactly it is that the FurrEver home is.
    You certainly are quite the handsome Young Cat , and the great thing is that you have so many great years with your Purrents ahead of you.

You remind me a lot of My Dear Little Buster Kitten Angel who passed on from copmlications of FIP at the age of two.
    He was quite a climber and play Kitten too, and we still miss him.

All Of Us at The Found Cat Hotel are sending Our Season's MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES To Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Rescue ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Cat of the Day Bodacious Buster ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Buster

Buster sure is irrisistable and I love him. He's got the wildest eyes too. Sure is nice he's got a great family lookin' out for him now, YIPPPPEEEE!!!!! Have a great life, peace and love

Buster what a happy little scamp you look!!!

What fun it was to see your wonderful face on my computer today. I'm so glad you found your purrfect family even though you had to pass a few grinches along the way!!! I totally relate to your mommy never imagining having 6 cats at once. That's how I was once. Somehow I now have 7! Your fuzzy faces are just too hard to resisit.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you, Buster! What a darling boy you are.

Thank goodness you ended up with the right purrson!!! I just love your bright-eyed look, you look so intelligent.

Congratulations, dear sweet boy!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello Little Buster,

I am so happy that you made a good impression on your rescue family.
    Looking as you do, that probably wasn't too hard. Now you are a
    happy member of a family of 6 fur sibs. Congratulations Buster on being
    our special Sunday CAT OF THE DAY. Sending cyber lovies & smoochies.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there beautiful Buster! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    As your Mommy has said

..."It's amazing how you think you just can't find room for another pet and yet somehow they burrow into your heart and you can't imagine life without them."

How many of us here have said that very thing! But, being the helpless kitty/animal lovers that we all are, seems there's always room in our hearts and our homes, for "just" one more! And in your case, Buster, your Mommy never really had a chance! How blessed your entire family is, human and furry, having a beautiful new addtion in you, and a second, most worthy Cat of the Day honoree! Bless them for giving so many deserving kitties a warm and happy, love filled home, and the fact that your mom's father in law, though not a cat person at all, knew you would find a caring home with your parents, waited for their arrival, should not go unmentioned. Maybe they're slowly coming around!

Hope you and Spencer and all of your furry sibs, your dear Mom and Dad, are all enjoying a very happy day, celebrating your well earned "top cat" kudos!
    Love and hugs to you, precious Buster, and to all of your furry siblings, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Little Buster, it is a pleasure to meet you. You are beautiful! I just love that first pic of you on the window sill. You look as if you are posing for the photo. How lucky for you that you were rescued by good caring person and now have a wonderful home. I can tell that you are loved and I hope you will have many years with your loving family. Congrats on being COTD!

Buster, you chose well that day. Mum-in-laws house was a way-station on the way to a purr-manent home. Bless your folks for taking you in.

It's amazing how you think you just can't find room for another pet and yet somehow they burrow into your heart and you can't imagine life without them.
    I have 6 now which is 3 more than intended. But it's working out.

Happy CotD, Little Buster!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)