Thread: Emma

Emma

Emma!!! What a beautiful baby you are. You do look like Lassie. But you are
    your own self. I bet you are a joy to have. I would love to brush that beautiful coat of yours. Congratulations on DOTD

Linda

Good morning, Emma! How lovely to meet you. I know how wonderful rough coat collies are, as I had one as a child. You are a very beautiful girl, and I wish I could sink my fingers into your beautiful coat. How lovely for you to have a fur sib to play tug with. Sending you lots of cuddles on this special day.

You're beautiful Emma! I've loved Collies since I was a child. You sound like a very special girl. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

aww thank you she is my dog btw and she would love to meet some new people, that is one of her favorite things to do

Blog Entries

Emma

Emma is SO beautiful!! I love her pretty face and hair Hope you have a special and lovely day Peace and love

Emma

Oh my goodness, you are one beautiful girl!!! And I love that name of yours sweet Emma! It fits you to a tee . Those silky ears, that soft, fluffy coat,......who could resist a pet and a hug when one greets you . I must say those different colored eyes just add to your adorableness, and the merle markings, well one word comes to mind..... M-O-D-E-L ! So glad you are chosen DOTD today. So deserving! Please send greetings to your doggie friend. I bet you two friends are amazing together! Thank you for sharing your life with us!

Hello Pretty Girl! Emma, you are beautiful and I just love your lovely hair. Yes, To me you look like Lassie. I can tell from the writeup that you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you all will have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi beautiful Emma! So happy to meet you and your human! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Hope you and your furry sib are both enjoying your much deserved Dog of the Day reign, out and about meeting lots of new people, being pampered to pieces!
    What a gorgeous Collie you are, Emma; your thick sable coat, your eyes (blue and brown) are simply beautiful! I don't think there's a dog lover alive who, as a child, didn't come to love your cherished breed thanks to Lassie! But as has been said, while you may not be a movie star, you're every bit as beautiful (model material for sure), and just as special in your very own unique way! What a fine ambassador for your beloved breed you are, and how lucky your person is to have been blessed with a furkid and best friend as sweet and gentle and loving as you, Emma! Like your beloved predecessor, you're a friend to all, human and furry, with a heart of gold, and everyone fortunate enough to cross paths with you, lucky indeed!
    Thanks for brightening my rainy day with your heart warming story and lovely photos, Emma! You're a treasure! Love and big hugs to you, beautiful Emma!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi pretty Emma! I had to post because I grew up with a collie as my Mother used to breed them before I was born. My collie Paquita was a sable like you. She was ever so tolerant of my childish pranks and loved me unconditionally. You are a dear, and it brought back special memories to see and read about you today. Happy DOTD, sweet Emma!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Emma,

A very sweet name for a very pretty girl. I love your beautiful
    coat. Such beautiful coloring. It is a pleasure to meet you sweetie
    and offer big congratulations on being chosen our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you sweet Emma.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Emma!

You are gorgeous! Have a great DOTD!