Thread: Are you thinking what I´m thinking Pinky?

Are you thinking what I´m thinking Pinky?

we´re going home?
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ----

yes, Pinky, we´re going home... (in case you were clueless I made a lil reference to Pinky and the Brain cartoon :P)

-----

Meet Pinky..

she´s been here for a few days now.. couldn't hold it in more..
    it was love at first sight.. I saw her and knew I HAD to bring her with me.. she´s like 9-10 months and had lost a few teeth (first thought it was by being kicked) to stomatosis (it´s when they are "allergic" to their own plaque and in cases, they have to lose all their teeth as it can be very painful.. see why I had to.. besides her beauty of course)

she is a very affectinate lil kitty.. she´ll meow her head off to be let out and petted.. (right now she´s separated from the others till we know what caused it, better said, to know if it´s not because of feline leukemia), then they can be together..

I too need better pics of her.. but she had a rough spay.. spent 3 days in almost vegetative state :P.. now just needs to put on weight

she´s blue eyed, completely white.. and she´s not deaf.. phew.. hey Mr. Ed.. I´ll be keeping my eyes on you mister.. hehehe
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Awwwwwwwwwww!!! What a sweet face. Congrats on your new addition. Can't wait to see more pics.

Congrats!!! She looks and sounds adorable. I hope she'll continue to do well from now on.

She is gorgeous! So glad you took the pretty girl in I want more pictures!!!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Huskymom,

She's gorgeous!! Congrats on your newest addition!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

He he hee, when I read that all the puppies had been placed, I thought, let's see who comes in next!

And oh my isn't she PRETTY?! What a sweetie. Paws crossed it is not FeLV. MWAH Pinky!

Ohhhh, she's beautiful. Looks just like my white Cali girl. Except Cali has one blue and one green eye. Please give her a hug from me!!!!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

What a beautiful girl! Welcome HOME, Pinky!!!!!

God bless you and Pinky both.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    He he hee, when I read that all the puppies had been placed, I thought, let's see who comes in next!

And oh my isn't she PRETTY?! What a sweetie. Paws crossed it is not FeLV. MWAH Pinky!
    hehe.. I knew you would.. lol.. I kinda did too.. seeing I did well fostering for the pups/kitties... but I had to slip sometime :P

thank you all!!.. she´s very sweet and purrs.. haha.. I know I know.. but Onyx doesn´t purrs.. just Sheik but not that much he rather rub himself non-stop into you than purr.. so this is a new for me.. hehe.. I´ll get pictures soon.. my comp is not being very cooperative lately.. :S

on other news.. the grey feral kitty I trapped was indeed a male.... he got neutered.. and i was hoping he tamed down a bit.. but after a few days of recovery and food he still wanted nothing to do with me.. as I released him he ran off as if there was no tomorrow.. guess he was mad at me :P ..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oh, this kitty looks exactly like my very first cat named Sugar. He had blue eyes as well and he was not deaf.

I pray that she is healthy and can join your wonderful family easily.