Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Catmobile kitties: How about the Oscars? ;)

My girls want to go too! But they absolutely want that our Belgian film "Bullhead" gets an oscar !!!!!!!!!!! They love the actor Matthias Schoenaert
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I hope Miss Edwina is there and can knock some fashion sense into Winnie and Angel. They took half their wardrobes with them including several pairs of sunglasses, their tiaras, and feathered boas in various colors.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    My girls want to go too! But they absolutely want that our Belgian film "Bullhead" gets an oscar !!!!!!!!!!! They love the actor Matthias Schoenaert
    Hi my lovely Inka,
    You and your sisters need to get ready, a private jet filled with snacks will be landing in Belgium within the hour. All of us will meet up with you in the Catmobile then to several parties we've been invited to!

Purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
    Love,
    Your devoted Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

4. Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    I hope Miss Edwina is there and can knock some fashion sense into Winnie and Angel. They took half their wardrobes with them including several pairs of sunglasses, their tiaras, and feathered boas in various colors.
    Girls! Remember...less is more on these occasions!

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi my lovely Inka,
    You and your sisters need to get ready, a private jet filled with snacks will be landing in Belgium within the hour. All of us will meet up with you in the Catmobile then to several parties we've been invited to!

Purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
    Love,
    Your devoted Groucho
    I would love to see a photo shoot of this.

Text from Cassie...

Hi Meowm
    I saw George Clooney in purr-son
    And you hazn't, ha haa
    California is beautiful!
    Lubz
    Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Text from Cassie...

Hi Meowm
    I saw George Clooney in purr-son
    And you hazn't, ha haa
    California is beautiful!
    Lubz
    Cassie
    LOL. This is a long trip. I thought they would be back by now. Those party "animals".

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    LOL. This is a long trip. I thought they would be back by now. Those party "animals".
    Oh this is nothing. Once the Catmobile hits the road, we purrents never know when they'll be home or where they'll end up. A few years ago they started out for Catada to hang out with the Found Cats and somehow ended up in Edinburgh, Scotland! That's where the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet got started, three of the kitty guys decided to take bagpipe lessons and the rest is history (have you ever heard Stairway to Heaven on bagpipes? That's Franklin's signature song!). And since Edinburgh they MUST have haggis on every trip.

Oh this is nothing. Once the Catmobile hits the road, we purrents never know when they'll be home or where they'll end up. A few years ago they started out for Catada to hang out with the Found Cats and somehow ended up in Edinburgh, Scotland! That's where the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet got started, three of the kitty guys decided to take bagpipe lessons and the rest is history (have you ever heard Stairway to Heaven on bagpipes? That's Franklin's signature song!). And since Edinburgh they MUST have haggis on every trip.
    Uh-oh. I wasn't putting some things together until that reminder. My Pastor Ken is headed for Scotland on Wednesday (it's his second home) and his kitty Angus is home alone (with Barbara the kitty sitter). Angus has mentioned to Pinot (they chat via Catberry) he would like to experience a Catmobile trip. I know Angus misses his Daddy Ken when he travels...am I paranoid or is this a bit coincidental? Should we be a little more vigilant with our check ins?
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Weren't they all going to be on their way to see the REAL Oscars, in CATada and SCATland, after the fake Hollywood versions?
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This is just too funny! Pictures in my head of kitties playing bagpipes. Stairway to Heaven on Bagpipes sounds .... interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    This is just too funny! Pictures in my head of kitties playing bagpipes. Stairway to Heaven on Bagpipes sounds .... interesting!
    I forgot to mention that the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet appears in kilts and their designer sunglasses. They performed at the Superbowl Half-Time Show, several parades, and were invited to play at the Royal wedding. Someone who's a whiz with photoshop could run for miles with this one.