Thread: Tikeya

Tikeya

You speak so lovingly of the beautiful Tikeya and I know it comes from your heart. It also makes me believe that you are a person of great chracter and integrity. It is truly a great honor to have had the privilege of loving and being loved by such a fabulous dog. And what a wonderful thing to have known her from the time that you were twelve years old. The way you tell the story of Tikeya and you, gives me really good vibes from your innerself. Please take solace in the fact that even though Tikeya's physical presence is no longer with you, she is alive and well in your heart and will be so forever more. If you believe in the Rainbow Bridge, she will be waiting for you there when it's time for your reunion.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

I love the third photo of Tikeya. What a beautiful and stunning capture that one is. Her eye color can be clearly seen in it. Rest in peace, little Tikeya. You were a gorgeous creature It was great reading about you. Looks like you were a perfect little doggie Congrats tikeyas_mom! You must be really happy and a proud mommie today

P.S.: Wow! The COTD and DOTD are pets of PTers

I have tears after reading about Tikeya. No doubt she was a wonderful beautiful loyal loving friend to you. I am so sorry she is no longer with you but I understand you did the best for her. She is not suffering any more and one day I believe you two will see each other again. I am glad she was chosen as DOTD!

Run free North of the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Tikeya. We know you have lots of good husky company there, (including 3 of our own.) Check in often on your humans, beautiful girl!

To our own Tikeya: Happy Dog of the Day! I know you are Running free at the Bridge!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Tikeya! Another one of PT's own Rainbow Bridge furkids featured as POTD today. I remember you from the boards. I know you're probably smiling down on us from the Bridge.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Pet Talk's beautiful Tikeya~

What a honor it is to pay tribute to our very own beautiful Tikeya, a beloved member of the Pet Talk family for so many years~

I have tears in my eyes, reading your mommy's love filled tribute, looking at your beautiful photos, watching the video of you serenading her with your beautiful Husky song, and it breaks my heart to think she know longer has you there in body. But as she has said, your precious spirit lives on in her heart, and in the countless happy memories you and she made..

How lucky she was to have had you, her heart dog and soul mate, there by her side, from childhood to adulthood, through good times and bad, and how blessed were you to have know her unconditional love and unwavering devotion those many years.
    I know there are no words adequate to describe the very special bond of love and devotion you and your mom shared, nor the heartbreak she's feeling at your loss. But I hope seeing you being honored today, reading the many heartfelt messages from PetTalkers who share so many of your mommy's memories, along with the certainty that one day you and she will be together again, brings her comfort. Until that joyful day of reunion, beautiful Tikeya, continue to watch over her; sending down your love and serenading her with your beautiful song from the Rainbow Bridge. She misses you so, and so will we. (The cross your uncle made for you is beautiful; the sentinment so meaningful and so true.)
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-04-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Tikeya

Wow, Tikeya was amazing!! Surely she broke the record with her beauty It is so wonderful to see Tikeya as DOTD. She must have loved living in Kelowna. We vacation there in the summer and it's a perfect place for a lovely husky to reside. I enjoyed hearing some of your loving memories, she was very special peace and love from Surrey B.C.

Hello dear Tikeya,

It is always a treat to see one of PT's very own featured as DOTD and
    you, beautiful Tikeya, make a wonderful DOG OF THE DAY. I would
    bet that your Mom would call you her Dog of a Lifetime. Her words today
    are a beautiful tribute to a once in a lifetime friend.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gorgeous Tikeya, you were such a wonderful dog. I know that your mommy loved you very much and you'll both be reunited some day. Congrats on being DOTD today!!!

You were such a beautiful girl Tikeya! I know you were loved very much. I hope this day is special for your human,
    seeing you as our DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks so much to everyone!! Im so honored that Tikeya made it as dog of the day.... shes my dog of the day everyday! we miss her everyday, we enjoy going for walks to her burial site. thanks again everyone.. I'm sure she is *rooing* from the rainbowbridge right now
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven