Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad news, I need prayer.

Sad news, I need prayer.

My Mama Dog passed away last night. She curled up on our back porch and fell asleep. She didn't wake up. I've had her since I was 15, and she has been my best friend. She saw me through a lot of hard stuff, and being a true friend, she kept all of my secrets too.

Belle, Prince, and Missie are missing her too. We are spending extra time with them, and are even giving them some special treats. Just please pray for us right now.
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

I'm sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Dixie Belle and find all of ours Lady, Butterscotch, Smokey, and all of our growing up pals at the RB and tell them we love them and miss them just like your mom misses you.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Dixie Belle....I am soo sorry to hear this....if there is any consolling at this time...at least she was at home with the people and pets that she loved.... My Dear Scrubber will meet her at The Bridge...he'll take her by the Paw and help her across...then he'll introduce her to all the Pet Talk friends that are there playing and ropming waiting for the rest of us....
    She will be happy,healed...feel no more pain...
    this is a difficult time for you and your family..you'll be in our prayers.....

there is a great site dedicated to such a time...
    PetLoss.com.....it made me feel a little better when i lost my Puss this summer...not that one feels better...but helps to put things in perspective!!!

please know that we care and can understand what you are feeling...feel free to p.m. me if you want.....

you are in our thoughts and prayers,
    Nicole
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my heart felt sympathies during these rough times.

oh my oh no what can be said at a time like this i'm so very terribly sorry and only hope you can find solice in the love you had for each other
    Laurie

At least she went peacefully, what could be better. ANd we know that she will live on, curled up in a corner of your heart (amazing, isn't it, how our hearts expand to fit them all?), to be there when you need her wag, and that Mama-dog look, she will always be part of you. Hug those others for me, give Belle an extra thump for me, okay? (Those who have never owned a Saint don't know the bass-drum thump a pat on the side can make, but I do!)

Oh I am so very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you and your family including her fur-siblings. Sending you big {{{HUGS}}}.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

So sorry that Mama dog passed away and you feel so sad. Mama dog is at the Rainbow bridge running & playing like a young pup. Will keep you and yours in my prayers.

So sorry to hear of your loss.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

My heartfelt condolences
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Oh, Cheryl, I am so sorry that you lost your Mama Dog. I remember her from your early days at Pet Talk, and I know how much you loved her. If I had my way, I would pass on the exact same way, curled up, near the people and furry ones that I love, though. What a peaceful way to go.

Please know that Mama Dog and you and your family (husband and furkids) will be in our prayers. Hopefully in a while, you can have good, loving memories, rather than grieving. If I were there, I'd give you a big hug right now.

Logan

(((HUGS)))
    Prayers are on the way for you and your family.

Oh, Dixie Belle I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Mama Dog. I too remember during those early Pet Talk days,how lovingly you would speak about Mama dog. And through you, she came to hold a very special place in my heart. I hope you take some comfort in knowing that she passed so peacefully on her own back porch with her family close by. Still, that is usually a consolation that comes with time. Having loved her for much of your life, I know your pain is great and my heart and prayers go out to you and your family, to Belle, Prince and Dixie. I know that all of our beloved, deparated furkids are lovingly welcoming her at the Rainbow Bridge. Until that day you are united once more, hold tight to your lifetime of beautiful memories. Love, Sandra, Star and Cody

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Mama Dog.
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers as your family
    goes through this rough period.
    {{{{HUGS}}}}
    Anna, Angus, Roxey & Huney

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.