Thread: Divine Dubhlin!

Divine Dubhlin!

gosh here i thot i was the onlee bikini cat here. maybe we kin get recognized by cat show. mom says u cute like me. congrats!

zerlina gattobello nero
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Oh Dubhlin- you are sooo cute and handsome. We are ready to deliver all the belly rubs needed, even virtual.
    We are glad that you have a great family who loves you to pieces- one can see that in every picture
    Congratulations, wonderful black boy

Oh My Gosh, I simply must have one of those Dubhlin shoulder wraps, they look so warm and comfy. I hear when you take them off they demand belly rubs though. No problemo! I wouldn't wait for you to ask since your meower is broke, I guess you over compensate by being a purr machine on your bankie. Happy COTD you Black Beauty.

We just love that photo Dubhlin of you and your young Guardian as she gives you a lift.
    You can just feel that love between you, and we are betting that that Young Lady is your biggest fan.

You have such a Great Name Dubhlin, as you are like a river , and we love that your love for your family will flow furrever.

Tubster Panther, Tubby Two, Ebony Beau Tubster , Ebony Tubbette and Ebony Tubby the New Porch Cat All send thier Special Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To Our Newst Elegant Ebony ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day Debonair Dubhlin ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'd love a beautiful, black Dubhlin shoulder wrap, too! I would take it off only when absolutely necessary What a gorgeous kitty you are, Dubhlin! I like your shiny black coat! Gentle tummy rubs to you from me today -- Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello, Dubhlin cutey pie! Happy COTD. Now get your motor runnin'...head on over to your blankie

Darling Dubhlin!

What a cute lil' guy you are! I can tell that you have a wonderful life...and an awesome purr-inspiring blankie - lol!

Dubhlin what a darling ebony fellow you are!!!

My kitty, Chuck, wears a bikini just like yours. Is there an ebony bikini cat club somewhere you all belong too? I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day. I loved seeing your pictures too. The one of you and your mommy has me still smiling.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dubhlin

What a cutie, love the white spot. Keep being such a darling kitty, and I hope you have years together with your family. Stay sweet, and happy COTD

Blog Entries

Dubhlin

All of Dubhlins photos are crazy cute, you must be so proud of that little fella!!! Sure made me happy to see his sweet self today, thanks peace and love

Hi divine Dubhlin! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a stunning ebony boy you are, and put me on the waiting list for one of those coveted Dubhlin shoulder wraps!
    I love your back-story, Dubhlin, and just as catmandu has said, your name so fitting as your river runs deep with love! And though your meower may be meowless, those mega purrs of yours (fueled by your*magic* blankie), more than compensate!
    Thanks to you family for sharing your beautiful self and equally precious photos with us, Dubhlin! (That shot of you cuddling with your lovely young guardian has my heart melted into a puddle of mush!) It's clear you are one MUCH loved furkid, Dubhlin, and oh so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day! Wear your crown proudly, sweetheart; I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled and loved to the max!
    Love and cuddles and bellly rubs to you, precious Dubhlin!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Dubhlin,

You make a delightful CAT OF THE DAY. Looks like you are a much
    loved little charmer at your house. Enjoy your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dubhlin

He is such a beautiful kitty! I love his shiny black fur and golden eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.