Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desktop picture...

Desktop picture...

Do you have a picture of your pet on your computer desktop or background??? I do, and change it about once every 3-4 weeks. I also have my screen save setup as a slide show of all my pet pics.

Do bears **** in the woods? HECK YEAH! I have a kitty desktop picture and a kitty screensaver made from the current cutest photos (it's like a slide show) - I actually change them pretty frequently though, like every few days - I have so many to choose from! I also have the kitty as my icon on the Windows XP sign-on screen. I used to have a .wav file of him meowing as my sign-on "music" - it kind of freaked him out if he was in the office with me
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

I had one of the girls before our computer crashed and we had to reformat the hard drive. I just haven't put another one up yet

Of Course I do!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Me too ! At home and at work !

I have my dog Max as my wallpaper, its been there for 6 mths now & will change when I get another new pic of him

My, I feel like a 'BAD Mommy'! My desktop photo is the shot of Casper & Kitty's Kitty with the light reflection in the window behind her that looks like a cartoon 'idea'. I think it's so funny, as well as a really attractive cat...
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
    Do bears **** in the woods? HECK YEAH!
    And heck yeah again for All Creatures, she made mine!

Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

WOW! That is awesome! I want a cool desktop like that!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Former User Guest
    Yes, we have pics of Casper and Kitty in our desktop and we change them once a week. Also screen saver is a slideshow of pics of Casper and Kitty.

Of course!! I have WEBSHOTS. It is a great program! I have folders for Nebo, Lady, Reggie, and Smokey........and each folder probably has over 100 pics in it lol. It changes my desktop photo every 4 hours, and has a screensaver slide show.......you could watch my screensaver for an hour I bet and not see the same photo....

Yes, I have pictures of all the cats here at work on my desktop....at home, I have Noah on there. We have a huge moniter at home...he looks so big!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

sorry to be the spoil sport around here, but I wouldn't even know where to begin to do that. Mine is just plain-o, plain-o. Can't do diddly squat with this computer.

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    sorry to be the spoil sport around here, but I wouldn't even know where to begin to do that. Mine is just plain-o, plain-o. Can't do diddly squat with this computer.
    It's actually amazingly easy....ready??? All you do is right click on any picture online and select: Set as Background....that's it!! (You may want to get permission if you use someone else art work or photgraphy first.)
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I do! Of course I got the idea from this thread! LOL

This is my desktop background:

Hold your head high.
    Don't ever let 'em define
    The light in your eyes.
    Love yourself, give them Hell.
    You can take on this world.
    You just stand and be strong
    And then fight
    Like a girl.