Thread: Anyone interested in a Pet Talk Meeting for OR

Anyone interested in a Pet Talk Meeting for OR

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a get together in Eugene OR? There is a GREAT dog park nearby!! Of course, it will be planned for March/April or so but I would want to start working on the details now. Of course every animal person here is welcomed and you can bring your pets with you. There is a really nice community center here that can be rented out that we canuse. They provide tables, chairs etc all for a decent price. I can cordinate pretty much everything but help would be handy.

Anyone interested? Oh and we can go to my house and see my 50plus pets too, lol!

Also we can have a fundraiser beforehand so we can print tshirts. My bf is a screenprinter and I think it would be so cool to have official pettalk metting shirts! Anyone interested?

Hey if you want to have that fundraiser to raise money to fly me there, I'll be there! lol. It sounds like it would be fun, but I'm not sure if I could afford to go.

Well you will have plenty of time to save, lol! Considering if won't be held until March/April. I am thinking of signing up for a Payapal donations through my site to see if anyone out there would like to donate for the get together. Hey, it might work!

Anyone else interested? It will be soooooo much fun, trust me.

Hi Luckie!
    Well, I can't make it to Oregon but as you can see now both Wolf Q and I are interested in the T-shirt idea. I hope we can work together on this, ok?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Fine with me. I can get us a deal, hehe!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I could probably come to one in Oregon (my parents live in Sisters.. just over the mountain from you!!) but I can't come that early because I'm still in school. If it was May I might be able to do it!

COOL! Summer would be better. There are so many things to do here and we live by the lake. Maybe you can bring me a skunk over the border, hehe.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.