Thread: Precious Teddy Bear~

Precious Teddy Bear~

What a big, beautiful Teddy Bear piggie you were, Teddy, and what an honor it is to have an honoree as deserving as you as our EXTRA special Sunday Pet of the Day; to have the chance to pay tribute to all that you mean to your family.

Having been a mom to pigs for many years now, I have had the honor and privilege of being on the receiving end of that very special brand of love you piggies dispense so eagerly, the joy you bring to your humans' lives. How lucky your young Jen, your piggie pal Toby, your entire family were to have known the love of a furkid as special as you., Teddy Bear. I'm so, so sorry to hear of your untimely trip to the Rainbow Bridge, Teddy. You left this earth far before your time, sweetheart, but no doubt have earned your angel wings.

A few years ago, just around this time, my girl Moonbeam suddenly stopped eating and drinking, just as you did. Our vet could find no treatable cause for this, and sadly, after several days of syringe feeding and watering, she passed away. Then Sept. 10th of this year we lost another beloved pig in Ruby, who failed after "successful" minor surgery for an abscesee. Those were very sad days for my family, and I can just imagine how difficult it was for your family, how much they miss their beautiful boy after such a sudden passing.

But though your family no longer has you there with them in body, your gentle spirit and legacy of love live on in their hearts, along with the countless, priceless memories you made; hopefully bringing them comfort until that happy day when you all are reunited!

Until that day, Teddy Bear, run and scamper happily on the cool green grass at the Rainbow Bridge; soaking up the sunshine, nibbling on dandelion greens, and enjoying the company of all of your family's, and our, beloved furangel kids! I know my piggies Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie and Ruby are all doing their part to make you feel welcome!

Love to you, beautiful Teddy, and hugs to your wonderful family. Great thanks to them for sharing your very touching story, your beautiful photos with us all. You truly were one very special, much loved pig!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-27-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Teddy what a gorgeous boy you were.

I am so sorry you had to go to the Rainbow Bridge so soon. There must have been a very important job that only you could do there. You sure took lots of love with you. I'm sure you will see your loving family again one fine day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are indeed precious Teddy Bear! I'm sorry you had to go to the Rainbow Bridge at an early age.
    I hope you being POTD is a special day for your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Teddy...

I'm so sorry your sweet Teddy passed away. I've had pets all my life (I'm sixty years old now) and have cried far too many tears over losing my pets, and I guess I'll continue crying when I lose them in the future. Some live a long time and others, like Teddy, live but a short time. I've even lost several kittens from the same bunch. It just happens.
    I pray you feel better soon and maybe consider getting another pig. You'll never replace Teddy but you CAN fill the void he left when he passed. It's just an idea from an old guy who cares and has been hurt a lot in his life.
    May the Lord bless and keep you, my friends. May He lead you about what to do in the future.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Savior,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Teddy Bear

What a great guinea pig, with such beautiful black fur. Thanks for sharing his story!

-K.

Blog Entries

teddy Bear

What a great loss it must be to lose such a wonderful freind Jennie. All the love in your heart you shared with Teddy will remain forever and the Bear surely knew how much you loved his wonderful , cute , spectacular furry wee self So sorry for your loss but there is a bright future ahead for sure and Teddy Bear is a wonderful POTD. All the very best, peace and love