Thread: Hello Again

Hello Again

My name is Ashley. I used to be a part of this forum several years ago, but I have lost all information from my old account.
    I am 22 years old and the manager of a grooming salon and a Pet Resort.I own a home with my fiancè and our 3 dogs. We have three German Shepherds. Addaxx is my 3 year old sable female, Harlei is my 3 year old black male and Fenyxx is my 4 month old sable male. Anyone who remembers me will surely remember my dear Travis Barker and my little Katy. Both have passed on and greatly missed.
    In addition to the dogs we also have 4 rats. Saxxyn, Yoshi, Sterlyn and Ghia.

I look forward to reconnecting with everyone from before and meeting new people. Pictures of my pups will follow shortly!

Welcome back! Glad to have you here again! If you remember anything - like what your email was, I could merge the two accounts if you want!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you Karen I will try to remember which email I used and let you know!

Hello there I remember you - okay, I more remember Travis he was such a handsome pup. Sorry to hear he and Katy have passed on. I didn't think Travis was that old. I think you had Addaxx too when you were here before at least the name sounds familiar. Hope to see pics of your crew!

Travis was only 6. He stayed with my parents when I moved out and really went down hill. Due to his bad breeding, he had a plethora of health problems. After much talking, we all decided it would be fairer for him to be put down. It was not an easy decision, but it was the right one for him.
    Ruled by:

The GSDS: Addaxx and Fenyxx
    The Poodle thing: Frodo
    The Chihuahua: Stark

Thanks - your counts are now combined - I wanted to make sure I was thinking of the correct Ashley - so that's why your post count suddenly went up!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome back. I'm very sorry about Travis and Katy.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla