Thread: Olive - What a Great Ebony Cat

Olive - What a Great Ebony Cat

You are such a Dear Cat Olive, and a Good Cat to start out as the First Cat for her New Guardian.
    You are truly one Sweet Heart Cat , a Gentle Happy Soul.

We jsut love Black Cats at the Found Cat Hotel,and we just wish that we could visit you.

Tubster Panther ^^ Ebony Beau Tubster ^^ Ebony Tubbette ^^ and Tubby Two Angel ^^ are sending a Big Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ^^ To Our Newest Black Cat Of the Day ^^ And Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day ^^ Owesome Olive ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You're a beauty Olive!!! If you came in my door, I'd let you stay! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Elegant Olive

Olive, you are so beautiful and lucky to have someone who loves you!! You remind me a lot of my dear cat, Midnight, who passed away in 2010. When I saw your picture, I just had to read all about you and leave my well-wishes for you. Have a lovely day, sweet kitty and give your owner a nice purr!

Olive you are a beauty. How coincidental that my brother also had a cat named Midnight that looked just like you. She passed away some years ago though. Congratulations on your COTD day pretty lttle Olive.

Blog Entries

Olive

Olive is such a pretty girl!! Beautiful COTD Peace and love

Olive what a stunning girl you are!!!

Sounds like your guardian cat angel led you to just the right house at the right time. You turned out to be a blessing in a fur coat for your human for sure. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olive, I am so happy to see such a pretty kitty girl as our COTD! You converted your owner into a cat lover, and that is just what a kitty should do. Enjoy your special day, Olive. Kissies and hugs to you!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Greetings Olive! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a stunning, simply gorgeous ebony girl you are, Olive! Major props to the very talented photographer who snapped your feature photo, capturing you in all of your Olive glory!
    I was so touched by your story, Olive! I have no doubt that your beloved predecessor Dixon guided you to your person that fateful night, and his legacy of love lives on through you, Olive! Your human may not have thought she/he would ever be a cat person, but often times the best things in life just pop up when we least expect it...or them! What a treasure of a "1st" your human has in you, Olive, the best cat ever!
    Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self and heartwarming story with us all! I wish for you and your person, your kitty sibs, a very special Cat of the Day, and many, many more wonderful years together!
    Love and gentle cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Olive, from me and my boys Oliver and Tigg!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Olive,

A pretty name for a pretty kitty. You certainly picked the right
    house to visit that day. I think maybe you were guided by a doggie
    spirit to be comfort & company for your human person. Congratulations
    on being chosen for honors today as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy
    your special day sweetie for many happy years ahead.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awseome Olive!

Just a beauty-ful baby, God brings us what we need when we need . You are very blessed. They know when you have saved their life, don't you think?

Muggzy (cat of the day Nov.12, 2011!) and julia

Olive!

What a serene regal looking girl you are!
    And smart too, as you knew where to go to have a wonderful life - lol!
    may everyday be COTD for you!

(Note to pet parent: kudos to you for taking Olive in. As you are new to having cats, if you don't know it already, any type of lily is highly toxic and deadly for cats...they like to chew on flowers and plants...)

Absolutely lovely!

I had a longhaired black cat for over 15 years. Samantha, "Dowager Empress of Cats," was dying from cancer at the time Shadow (a shorthaired black cat) joined our shared life. Samantha was a one-person cat, and I was lucky enough to be that person. Shadow had been a feral neighborhood cat who had been taken in by other people, then passed on to me; she used to stare in disbelief at Samantha cuddling up to me and purring happily. The two of them built a strong friendship, and Shadows seems to have learned the same lessons about unconditional love and loyalty that Samantha taught me. After Samantha's death, Shadow gradually "warmed up" to the idea that she could come to me for petting and cuddling. There will never again be an "Empress" in this household, but Shadow is definitely the much-loved "Queen of Cats." Olive looks like she could be a perfect clone of Samantha and Shadow, with characteristics of both.

Hello, beautiful Olive! I agree with Momo-- you look very serene and regal! And with tatsxxx11--You are stunning and gorgeous! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Olive

She is such a great kitty! I love her calm expression and fluffy black fur. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

-K.